Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

If Biden gets in will Israel be in trouble?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post If Biden gets in will Israel be in trouble? Dean Steenburgh
My ministry career goes back a little over 40 years & in all of those years I have heard a constant question, leading to debate about the existence of Israel in the last days.

"Pastor Dean, how could Israel be attacked by any enemy/foe as long as America is here? We would never abandon our only ally in the middle east so what will America's role be in the last days? Do you think God will use America to help rescue Israel if she were to end up in trouble? Do you think God will allow America to be destroyed or weakened"

I have declared many times that the only way America would ignore Israel in her time of need is if America was in it's own state of emergency & incapable of aiding any other nation including Israel. I have also mentioned many times that our nation could possibly have a leadership change that would alter our support of the Jews & leave them helpless from foreign attackers.

In 1838, before becoming the 16th POTUS, *Lincoln said, "America will not be destroyed from outsiders but if we lose our freedoms we will be destroyed from within." (paraphrased)

Could or would Israel be in trouble under a Trump administration? NO WAY!
But in this "de-fund" the police atmosphere where all things illegal are being promoted, it seems like the aliens have overtaken the mother ship.

I'm kinda leaning this way; if Biden gets in he will last about 12-18 months in office & his cognitive capabilities will become an issue with his lack of ability to operate as Commander in Chief.
We will have the 1st woman in office in less than 24 months & she will covet accolades from global leadership.
Harris is a hater of all things Godly & she will not support Israel during a time of trouble or military attacks.
Know longer do I see Israel as invincible but instead I can see a path where Israel could be in trouble with her enemies & America will stand by & do nothing about it because our leadership will be anti-Israel.

We might get 4 more years of America the mighty but if Biden wins I'm afraid our future will be met with all kinds of challenges both physical & spiritual.
Additionally, if Biden wins it's imperative that we maintain the senate in order to challenge the appointments that Biden/Harris are wanting to nominate.
Infanticide is already legal in Virginia & a few other places.
What happens when the elderly, handicapped or Godly people are seen as a liability?
5 years ago I never thought I would see America like it is today, what will we look like in 5 more years?

*Lincoln's actual quote: In a January 1838 speech to a group in Springfield, Illinois, Lincoln stated: "At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
12/2/20 8:47 pm

Post FLRon
Speculation aside, there is one thing we can say for absolute certainty regarding the “end times”. That is that the entire world will come under the control of a single government that is loyal to the Antichrist.

That includes America. Therefore, America as we know her cannot continue to be. At some point, our country will capitulate as will every nation on the planet, including Israel.

This subject has puzzled me for decades. How is it that we in America continue to hold to the belief that we will somehow always be the home of the brave and the land of the free? That somehow American Christians are exempt from the persecution that will envelop the entire world?
12/2/20 10:25 pm

Post roughridercog
FLRon wrote:
Speculation aside, there is one thing we can say for absolute certainty regarding the “end times”. That is that the entire world will come under the control of a single government that is loyal to the Antichrist.

That includes America. Therefore, America as we know her cannot continue to be. At some point, our country will capitulate as will every nation on the planet, including Israel.

This subject has puzzled me for decades. How is it that we in America continue to hold to the belief that we will somehow always be the home of the brave and the land of the free? That somehow American Christians are exempt from the persecution that will envelop the entire world?

Quite honestly, couldn't America cease to exist as a superpower without damaging prophecy?
12/3/20 7:21 am

Post In addition... roughridercog
When it comes to Israel, GOD'S GOT THIS.
12/3/20 7:23 am

Post Da Sheik
roughridercog wrote:
Quite honestly, couldn't America cease to exist as a superpower without damaging prophecy?

I think you are correct!
Acts Enthusiast
12/3/20 10:55 am

Post Cojak
Dean said:
I'm kinda leaning this way; if Biden gets in he will last about 12-18 months in office & his cognitive capabilities will become an issue with his lack of ability to operate as Commander in Chief.
We will have the 1st woman in office in less than 24 months & she will covet accolades from global leadership.
Harris is a hater of all things Godly & she will not support Israel during a time of trouble or military attacks.
Know longer do I see Israel as invincible but instead I can see a path where Israel could be in trouble with her enemies & America will stand by & do nothing about it because our leadership will be anti-Israel.

You make some good points here. I am honestly praying that Biden gets that 2nd wind and comes out leading for 4 yrs. Quite honestly my vote for Trump was probably more against MS Harris than anything.
Crying or Very sad
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
12/3/20 11:08 am

Post Bro Bob
Can't recall the last time something so loaded for dispute among the brethren went this far without dispute happening.

Nor the last time I agreed with what is being said so completely.

The great depression was an economic collapse. $27,366,700,000,000 + national debt. Let's just print the money and pay it off. Right?

How's your IRA doing? Feels good doesn't it?

Tick tock....

If we exist at all, either we are not a super power, or we no longer support Israel. (Just like 3/4s of US Jews do not support Israel.)

BB
Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
12/4/20 2:58 pm

Post Cojak
Bro Bob wrote:
The great depression was an economic collapse. $27,366,700,000,000 + national debt. Let's just print the money and pay it off. Right?

BB

This is too sad to be funny, but I heard an interview with a 3rd year college student a few years ago who said basically that same thing. Something like this:
"I cannot understand the big problem here. We have good fast printing presses in Washington, I have toured there. They can print this money in a few days and pay off this national debt. Seems simple to me."

Reporters love to find that guy to interview. SAD. WE are truly in a financial mess as well as a Virus problem. Crying or Very sad
12/4/20 7:09 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Bro Bob wrote:
Can't recall the last time something so loaded for dispute among the brethren went this far without dispute happening.

Nor the last time I agreed with what is being said so completely.

Agree. Seems like there's been a sea change over the last ten years in regard to the US' position (or lack thereof) in biblical prophecy.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/4/20 7:13 pm

Post We are told ... Mat
We (Christians) are told to both pray for Israel (the peace of Jerusalem) and to bless Israel (that is bless the children of Abraham). I have never understood how that equates to the unquestioning support of the State of Israel - which is extremely seculair, liberal and even hostel towards Christianity. Yes, I do support Israel in prayer and I want my government to support them as a democracy in the middle east. I would like to see Israel open up to Christian missionaries, as I believe the covenant with Abraham gives them the "holy" land, but its only the New Covenant with Christ that gives them forgiveness and the promise of heaven.

As to the Jews in the US who do not support Israel, I will take to one step forward, in that there are Jews in American who gave large amounts to democrats to undermine Christian values. Or course this includes Tom Steyer and Michael Bloomberg, alone with people like George Soros and other large donors. You can "google" the largest Jewish donors and where the money goes.

It is confusing, as I see the commercials begging for money from Christian Americans to feed starving holocaust survivors while at the same time seeing George Soros antifa storm troopers attacking the American system. Bloomburg gave how many millions (?) so felons who might vote democratic in FL could be eligible to vote. I wonder how many holocaust survivors that money could have feed?

In the Last Days Israel (the righteous Jews) will be a witness to the world of God's power and judgement. It will not be dependent on America to bring this about. If the first resurrection and catching away is at the beginning of the Great Tribulation, I doubt the remaining citizens in the US will do anything but follow the anti-Christ. This nation is almost there, even with us here. No, Israel does not need America to fulfill God's Word, so Christians should stop playing at being Jewish, and we all need to be ready for Christ return!

Mat
Acts Enthusiast
12/5/20 9:57 am

Post Re: We are told ... Cojak
Mat wrote:
We (Christians) are told to both pray for Israel (the peace of Jerusalem) and to bless Israel (that is bless the children of Abraham). I have never understood how that equates to the unquestioning support of the State of Israel - which is extremely seculair, liberal and even hostel towards Christianity. Yes, I do support Israel in prayer and I want my government to support them as a democracy in the middle east. I would like to see Israel open up to Christian missionaries, as I believe the covenant with Abraham gives them the "holy" land, but its only the New Covenant with Christ that gives them forgiveness and the promise of heaven.

As to the Jews in the US who do not support Israel, I will take to one step forward, in that there are Jews in American who gave large amounts to democrats to undermine Christian values. Or course this includes Tom Steyer and Michael Bloomberg, alone with people like George Soros and other large donors. You can "google" the largest Jewish donors and where the money goes.

It is confusing, as I see the commercials begging for money from Christian Americans to feed starving holocaust survivors while at the same time seeing George Soros antifa storm troopers attacking the American system. Bloomburg gave how many millions (?) so felons who might vote democratic in FL could be eligible to vote. I wonder how many holocaust survivors that money could have feed?

In the Last Days Israel (the righteous Jews) will be a witness to the world of God's power and judgement. It will not be dependent on America to bring this about. If the first resurrection and catching away is at the beginning of the Great Tribulation, I doubt the remaining citizens in the US will do anything but follow the anti-Christ. This nation is almost there, even with us here. No, Israel does not need America to fulfill God's Word, so Christians should stop playing at being Jewish, and we all need to be ready for Christ return!

Mat

Good comment MAT (I think Smile .... I'm thinking, you seem to have seem good logic here, food for thought. BTW Hope you and yours have a great Christmas season. Smile
12/5/20 10:29 am

Post Re: We are told ... Mat
Cojak wrote:
Mat wrote:

Mat

Good comment MAT (I think Smile .... I'm thinking, you seem to have seem good logic here, food for thought. BTW Hope you and yours have a great Christmas season. Smile

Thanks! We hope have a great Christmas, as so far no COVID-19 at the church (which is always my #1 concern). May the Lord bless you where ever your travels take you and where ever you celebrate Christmas!

Mat
Acts Enthusiast
12/5/20 11:04 am

Post Bro Bob
All very well said, Mat.

Israel is not the bride of Christ, the church is.

Israel is the whore that God is divorced from, that he still loves and will/has bought back. It is as irrational as Him telling Hosea to marry Gomer.

Rejectors of Christ have but one destiny. But the descendants of Abraham Isaac and Jacob will not always reject their redeemer. The problem is that the smartest people on the planet are very very stupid. Where does that leave the rest of us, the gentiles?

BB
Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
12/5/20 2:45 pm

Post Cojak
Bro Bob wrote:
All very well said, Mat.

Israel is not the bride of Christ, the church is.

Israel is the whore that God is divorced from, that he still loves and will/has bought back. It is as irrational as Him telling Hosea to marry Gomer.

Rejectors of Christ have but one destiny. But the descendants of Abraham Isaac and Jacob will not always reject their redeemer. The problem is that the smartest people on the planet are very very stupid. Where does that leave the rest of us, the gentiles?

BB

Smile I do like what you said and HOW you said it BB. My wife just finished Hosea and we talked a little about it. Anyway Good thoughts and Also wish you a Very Merry Christmas. Cool
12/5/20 9:28 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic