Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Something J.K. Rowling said (a bit explicit, sorry)....

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Something J.K. Rowling said (a bit explicit, sorry).... Aaron Scott
'''People who menstruate.’ I’m sure there used to be a word for those people. Someone help me out. Wumben? Wimpund? Woomud?,' [J.K. Rowling] wrote on Twitter in response to an op-ed that had used the phrase.

Basically, she was being critical of the too politically-correct way of speaking of females, since those in the LGBTQ community think that the conventional manner of addressing people as males and females (and such) is not correct enough.

I got to thinking....

If we use the above--"people who menstruate"--then what about young females? Are they not female?

And what about elderly "thems," who no longer do so? Are they no longer women?

BUT HERE'S THE KICKER!!!!

If a male decides he identifies as a female, then that's too bad because of the corner to LGBTQ community has painted itself into. That is, this guy who wants to be girl is upset that he is not being called a female due to the above. So NOW it is the LBGTQ group that is not being very nice to guys who want to be girls.

And if a girl identifies as a boy, but still, you know, then what of "her"? Isn't she being identified as "someone who..."? Except she doesn't identify as female, etc.

The twisted thinking that tries to unravel all of human history due to foolish correctness...well, it winds up being just as bad.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
11/23/20 1:30 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
A few years ago we had this beautiful girl in our youth group whose mother was out of touch.
The young teen decided to go hardcore les bian & had girlfriends of which she would bring to church & I'm sure she wanted total acceptance. She would make videos where she picks fights with girls.
She looks like a tough boy!
Even to this day she'll show up at church all alone & cry during the service waiting for the altar call & then she'll leave feeling great & looking like new ...until she runs into her street crew.
My heart hurts when I see her because I remember ...when.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
11/23/20 9:09 pm

Post Re: Something J.K. Rowling said (a bit explicit, sorry).... Link
Aaron Scott wrote:
'''People who menstruate.’ I’m sure there used to be a word for those people. Someone help me out. Wumben? Wimpund? Woomud?,' [J.K. Rowling] wrote on Twitter in response to an op-ed that had used the phrase.

Basically, she was being critical of the too politically-correct way of speaking of females, since those in the LGBTQ community think that the conventional manner of addressing people as males and females (and such) is not correct enough.

I got to thinking....

If we use the above--"people who menstruate"--then what about young females? Are they not female?

And what about elderly "thems," who no longer do so? Are they no longer women?

BUT HERE'S THE KICKER!!!!

If a male decides he identifies as a female, then that's too bad because of the corner to LGBTQ community has painted itself into. That is, this guy who wants to be girl is upset that he is not being called a female due to the above. So NOW it is the LBGTQ group that is not being very nice to guys who want to be girls.

And if a girl identifies as a boy, but still, you know, then what of "her"? Isn't she being identified as "someone who..."? Except she doesn't identify as female, etc.

The twisted thinking that tries to unravel all of human history due to foolish correctness...well, it winds up being just as bad.

If every time someone suggested calling a boy 'her' or a girl 'him', other normal people in the room would just slap them in the face, this whole thing might die down really quick. But there is probably some kind of non-violent solution. How about just squirt them with a squirt gun?
Acts-perienced Poster
11/24/20 3:37 pm

Post When you get right down to it, what they really want... Aaron Scott
What they really want if for everyone to call others whatever they want to be called.

If you are a guy who wants to be (identifies as) a girl, I should call you a girl.

If you're a girl that wants to be called a boy, I should call you a boy.

If you're white, but want to be called black, then--WAIT A MINUTE! WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I THINKING???

Exactly.

I like what Ben Shapiro (I think) said about it. He said that just because a person is mentally ill and says stupid stuff, doesn't mean I have to accept that.

Here's the deal, if you're a boy, but you identify as girl, then you are gay, NOT A GIRL.

If you're a girl and you identify as a boy...you're gay, NOT A BOY.

Now, we're all on the same page.

Oh, and if you're a six-year-old boy, and you want to be a girl, and your mother dresses you as a girl, then you're a boy, and your mother is an total moron...and you're dad needs to smack your mother with a ball-peen hammer.

And, if you're a six-year-old girl, and you want to be a boy, and your dad dresses you as a boy, then you're a girl, and your dad is a moron, and your mother needs to smack your dad with a sledgehammer.

From henceforth, this shall be carried out under penalty of been tased, slapped silly, and waterboarded.

Remember, vote Aaron in 2024.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
11/24/20 5:23 pm

Post Cojak
Y'all do know that ALL this is very tough for an old man to understand. Too much time in the 'Old Corps' as they used to say in the USMC! I remember when the person was simple 'Queer!' Strange people were just "Quair" (pronounced- choir) by my mama. Shocked Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/24/20 7:50 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic