Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Joe Biden clinches US Presidency

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Joe Biden clinches US Presidency Rafael D Martinez
Please Pray for President-elect Biden as you have prayed for President Trump.

This is the command of Scripture.

The national nightmare part 2 is coming to a close and part three is on the horizon, Jesus tarrying.

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

These are trying times. Everyone's trying something and getting caught. The Church Lady, 1987
Acts-dicted
11/7/20 12:03 pm

Post Link
What was part 1? Obama? Acts-perienced Poster
11/7/20 1:12 pm

Post Cojak
I am an American, I will respect and pray for our president and my Commander in Chief.

Always Good to see you Rafe! Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/7/20 6:51 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
Here's my take...

Either the voter fraud thing is real and it's not over...

Or American has gotten just what she deserves.

May God have mercy on us all!
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
11/7/20 11:50 pm

Post Cojak
Either HE is in charge or HE isn't. It is preached continually, God is in charge. I know he is in control. But I must think HE allows things to happen to draw us closer. You know, like when a 'mother' is sick unto death, families come together like never before, or normal families do. JMHP
11/8/20 7:42 pm

Post Cojak
Also we are doing a lot of speculating on the future. WE have not seen Joe Biden IN CHARGE before. Embarassed Embarassed
11/8/20 7:44 pm

Post UncleJD
[quote="Cojak"]Also we are doing a lot of speculating on the future. WE have not seen Joe Biden IN CHARGE before. Embarassed Embarassed[/quote

I don't believe that Joe Biden will be in charge long (4 years tops and unless his mental accuity is much better than he has shown recently, then it will be Kamala pulling the strings anyway) , then the party will finally be handed off to its dominant "progressive" wing at last. Those in the party under 50 along with Bernie are mostly leftists and many are outright communists. Kamala Harris is a hardliner, she is an authoritarian the likes of what the left accused Trump of being. Biden has already stated that day one he will implement a mask mandate that all Americans wear a mask 100% of the time they are outside their home (in their car, jogging, sitting in the middle of a lake). Now he won't make it stick, but SHE will try, she will be the one to suggest punitive actions. I have worn a mask everywhere it is mandatory out of respect for the business owners and their rights, but the day Biden makes it "mandatory" is my last day wearing one.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
11/9/20 9:00 am

Post UncleJD
Link wrote:
What was part 1? Obama?

I'm wondering the same thing but I wonder if he is among the TDS inflicted and thinks that there were babies in cages and that Trump said literal coyotes brought them there.
11/9/20 9:02 am

Post Cojak
UncleJD wrote:
Link wrote:
What was part 1? Obama?

I'm wondering the same thing but I wonder if he is among the TDS inflicted and thinks that there were babies in cages and that Trump said literal coyotes brought them there.

I hate to smile at a serious subject, but I had a friend who died recently. He had a ranch south of San Antonio. Around a campfire he was relating an incident where two fences were destroyed by a Coyote driving a truck loaded with illegals and was being chased by the border patrol.

Another guy sitting by said, I never knew they could drive! (we couldn't tell if he was serious or not!)

Anyway, JD, you did make me smile.......
11/9/20 12:49 pm

Post UncleJD
BTW, he has NOT clinched, he hasn't even been declared a winner by ANY state yet, the media is NOT the arbiter of truth in an election despite what THEY tell you, this is called "presumptive President Elect" at best. and BTW, RCP (most definitely NOT a conservative outlet) has had the good sense to remove the electoral votes from PA and GA until AFTER the legal process has run its course. Why parrot fake-news here? We're all grown enough to look at the facts. Once this is settled in the courts, then we can presume a winner. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
11/10/20 9:51 am

Post The COG Apostle
I see that QAnon is alive and well here on Acts. Laughing Acts-celerater
11/10/20 1:00 pm

Post UncleJD
The COG Apostle wrote:
I see that QAnon is alive and well here on Acts. Laughing

Is that a group that doesn't understand the electoral process and thinks the media decides elections? You'd know more about that than I would.
11/10/20 2:21 pm

Post This is the correct answer.... caseyleejones
UncleJD wrote:
BTW, he has NOT clinched, he hasn't even been declared a winner by ANY state yet, the media is NOT the arbiter of truth in an election despite what THEY tell you, this is called "presumptive President Elect" at best. and BTW, RCP (most definitely NOT a conservative outlet) has had the good sense to remove the electoral votes from PA and GA until AFTER the legal process has run its course. Why parrot fake-news here? We're all grown enough to look at the facts. Once this is settled in the courts, then we can presume a winner.

There is no such thing as the "office of the president elect" nor do we have a president elect at the moment. The only ones who have called it are the media. If Biden truly does win the EC, I am fine with that and is the most important.
Acts-perienced Poster
11/11/20 8:23 am

Post georgiapath
[quote="Cojak"]
UncleJD wrote:
Link wrote:
What was part 1? Obama?

I hate to smile at a serious subject, but I had a friend who died recently. He had a ranch south of San Antonio. Around a campfire he was relating an incident where two fences were destroyed by a Coyote driving a truck loaded with illegals and was being chased by the border patrol.

Another guy sitting by said, I never knew they could drive! (we couldn't tell if he was serious or not!)

Anyay, JD, you did make me smile.......[/quote

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Last edited by georgiapath on 11/14/20 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Acts-dicted
11/14/20 11:27 am

Post georgiapath
[quote="UncleJD"]BTW, he has NOT clinched, he hasn't even been declared a winner by ANY state yet, the media is NOT the arbiter of truth in an election despite what THEY tell you, this is called "presumptive President Elect" at best. and BTW, RCP (most definitely NOT a conservative outlet) has had the good sense to remove the electoral votes from PA and GA until AFTER the legal process has run its course. Why parrot fake-news here? We're all grown enough to look at the facts. Once this is settled in the courts, then we can presume a winner.[/quote

Nope he hasn't.

The liberal news media will have to find another line of work if Biden does win, they won't have any Trump bashing to do. They aren't capable of reporting "real" news.
Acts-dicted
11/14/20 11:34 am

Post Link
I haven't seen this on 'mainstream media'. But I haven't seen regular network news in a few days. I've been watching NewMax, which is more pro-Trump than Fox.

I'm still praying for Trump to win.

If I remember the numbers right, Rudy Guliani says he has evidence for tens of thousands of illegal votes, illegal because Republican inspectors were not allowed to be around to fulfill the requirements for those votes being legal in Philidelphia and Pittsburg. There is another case in Michigan. You can watch his YouTube channel. Since he does his own commercials, you can skip over them, too.

The news media has been saying there is no evidence of voter fraud, or not evidence of widespread voter fraud. Guiliani is rather persuasive that these statements are false. We will see how the courts vote. He also goes into the thousands of improperly packaged votes that came in in the wee hours of the morning that were all Biden votes with no down ballet votes. The election could get kicked into the legislature in both these states... Republican legislatures. Trump would still have to win Georgia in the recount or some other state. There is another side of the investigation that involves the allegation that the machines were wrongly county votes for Democrats. They said there were 3000 Trump votes that the machine wrongly counted for Biden early on.

It's an uphill battle. Help me pray for it. Could you imagine if the Dems had the presidency and ended up with both houses? How low could they bring the nation? What will they do? Force all the school kids to have a same-sex boyfriend or girlfriend in class, bake gay wedding cakes in school, or have every state like some cities in California where some weirdo comes in and explains to the kids their 'gender' could be something other than what they are? 'Progressive' seems almost like a mental illness these days.
Acts-perienced Poster
11/14/20 11:28 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic