Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Lee U COVID cases increase to 20 according to "Cleveland Daily Banner"

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Lee U COVID cases increase to 20 according to "Cleveland Daily Banner" doyle
According to the Cleveland Daily Banner News, Lee U is struggling with 20 active COVID cases on campus at this time. This according to a Chapel announcement by Lee U President Mark Williams. The report says there are also about 300 active cases in Bradley County.

http://clevelandbanner.com/stories/lee-universary-jumps-to-20-active-cases,116891

Doyle
10/28/20 5:55 pm

Post I've Got 20 FG Minister
I've got 20 Covid-19 cases in my congregation of 300 right now! We have three Sunday services to help with social distancing; we are requiring a mask in the first service; we use a sanitizing fogger between services; no one touches the offering plate except the ushers; we do not share Bibles; and communion is the disposable type. We also have hand sanitizing stations throughout the building. We've now cancelled two weekends to try to get back to normal. Acts-celerater
10/29/20 8:29 am

Post Re: I've Got 20 Rafael D Martinez
FG Minister wrote:
I've got 20 Covid-19 cases in my congregation of 300 right now! We have three Sunday services to help with social distancing; we are requiring a mask in the first service; we use a sanitizing fogger between services; no one touches the offering plate except the ushers; we do not share Bibles; and communion is the disposable type. We also have hand sanitizing stations throughout the building. We've now cancelled two weekends to try to get back to normal.

You are doing all you can to make it safe and as long as your people understand the risks and you're flexible with changing conditions , Godspeed. Praying for you and the church every where facing these challenges.

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

These are trying times. Everyone's trying something and getting caught. The Church Lady, 1987
Acts-dicted
10/29/20 9:21 am

Post Re: Lee U COVID cases increase to 20 according to "Cleveland Daily Banner" Carolyn Smith
doyle wrote:
According to the Cleveland Daily Banner News, Lee U is struggling with 20 active COVID cases on campus at this time. This according to a Chapel announcement by Lee U President Mark Williams. The report says there are also about 300 active cases in Bradley County.

http://clevelandbanner.com/stories/lee-universary-jumps-to-20-active-cases,116891

Doyle

FYI: You cannot read articles from the Daily Banner without a subscription.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
11/1/20 1:35 pm

Post UncleJD
I'm not making light of it, but I know more than 20 people in my circle of church, family and friends that have had it, my description at 50, "worse than any flu I ever had", my son's at 25, "better than any cold I've ever had". I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but I wouldn't live in fear of it for anyone either, especially after my wife's 104 year-old grandmother survived it, and my daughter-in-law's one-lung grandfather survived it. Yes it can get serious, but we've pulled our own house down to prevent a fire. I don't remember any politician in 2009 being very concerned about H1N1 when my same kids nearly died , I had to put my 16-year-old son into a cold bath to save his life (the same one who's 25 now and is basically playing video games and smoking brisket every day while in quarantine). Yeah, its just my personal experience and I'm very thankful nobody in my immediate circle has died though I know a few friends who have actually lost loved ones and I'm sorry for them of course, but I know MANY times that of amazing survival stories, people who are NOT supposed to survive this, but my experience is very real to me and many others that I know, I haven't just read or watched TV about it. I do pray for everyone at Lee's recovery. In my opinion it will spread to most of them, it has at our college in our town, I'm glad its covid and not H1N1 because of the established stats among young people in the USA. I'm sure my opinion and experience aren't welcome here like they used to be but that's ok. BTW, our college is nearly LEE sized, evangelical/pentecostal, after the big spread ended about a month ago, its been business as usual now (I know Fauci said herd-immunity won't work, but somehow it has anyways in every microcosm out there, i.e. churches, schools, families, circles, once the majority of them have had it, it stops spreading). Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
11/2/20 4:22 pm

Post Carolyn doyle
Carolyn, it is true that you can't read the entire edition of the Cleveland Daily Banner without subscribing. However, publications often share headlines in order to grab potential subscriber's attention.

The information shared about Lee and the struggle with COVID was in the their headline.

D
11/13/20 11:47 pm

Post To Uncle JD doyle
Uncle JD. I was struck by a sentence in your post:

"I'm sure my opinion and experience are welcome here like they used to be but that's OK."

I'm not aware of any reluctance for you to share your heart on issues here on ACTS.

D
11/13/20 11:56 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic