Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Today is the day

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Today is the day Cojak
I am guessing that by today half of the votes have already been cast. I feel a real close race. I still have two sons predicting a landslide for Trump. I am not that confident. BUT if Trump does win I do hope it is a desiive win. How about you are you willing to make a call?
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/3/20 10:11 am

Post Cojak... Aaron Scott
In 2016, I was stunned that Trump won, but when I told her about it the next morning, she was utterly blase, saying that she had known all the time that he would win.

When I considered this difference between us--me thinking Hillary would win, her "knowing" Trump would--I realized that she didn't keep up with the news like I did. I was watching all kinds of talking heads telling me how Hillary, Hillary, Hillary was going to have a massive win.

But my wife was tuned to another wavelength--the undercurrent of the nation that wanted change.

She is convinced that Trump will win again. If he does, it will very likely change everything. Millions will defect from media outlets that got it wrong twice...will question what they are being told, etc.

I would love for Trump to win. He certainly deserves to after all that he's put up with from the left.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
11/3/20 10:26 am

Post Re: Cojak... Cojak
Aaron Scott wrote:
I would love for Trump to win. He certainly deserves to after all that he's put up with from the left.

Cool Thumb Up Thumb Up
11/3/20 7:02 pm

Post Link
I'm up at 12:55 on election night. I'm seeing 223 for Biden and 171 for Trump. But I do not see how Biden could win it. What seems to happen is first of all, the northeastern states' votes came in early, and that is a cluster that votes for Biden. So Biden was in the lead at first. Also, it seems like they are quick to call states for Biden and slow to call them for Trump. But looking at various maps, most of the electoral votes are in 'pink' states on some maps, states where Trump is in the lead, but they haven't called them yet. Unless Biden can flip those states, he does not have a chance.

Several people have been prophesying that Trump would win. My wife said the Lord told her that, also. If Trump wins, the way the senate is shaping up, the Democrats cannot stuff the court full of activist liberal justices that do not respect the Constitution, not under our current legal system. That's good news. Hopefully the court will knock down R v. W and falsely so called 'gay' falsely so called 'marriage' and decide that 'orientation' and transgenderism is not protected by laws from the 60's against discrimination based on sex.

Some conservative activists should work behind the scenes to get an egregious case defending pedophilia as an 'orientation', and use that as a case in which to determine that sexual preference is not a protected minority status.
Acts-perienced Poster
11/4/20 1:02 am

Post UncleJD
Link wrote:
I'm up at 12:55 on election night. I'm seeing 223 for Biden and 171 for Trump. But I do not see how Biden could win it. ..

and then you wake up to find that Michigan somehow added 120K votes for Biden and ZERO for Trump overnight, a statistical impossibility akin to throwing a bomb into a junkyard and out comes a Ferrari. Not to mention that when I went to bed at 02:00 that PA had 64% of the vote in and Trump was up 16%, and now the same 64% of the vote has his lead literally cut in half to 8.9%. Wow! Magic!

Bonus! Nevada just announced that it will cease counting votes until Thursday. HMMM, why? Has that ever happened? You'd think that this was our first time to ever have an election in this country.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
11/4/20 11:57 am

Post Dave Dorsey
A statistical impossibility!!! ...or, a typo. A ton of incoming data feeds, number copying, etc. Not at all uncommon to have a situation like that where it gets identified and corrected.

As Karl Rove (Karl Rove!) said, there is NO WAY to inject a ton of fake votes into a race. There are observers from both parties at every level. Take a deep breath.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/4/20 1:54 pm

Post UncleJD
LOL, a typo that changes every few minutes so far today with the increase on one side only. If you think that holding an election hostage for whatever amount of votes are necessary to "find" without so much as a postmark to make sure they were properly cast is somehow "normal", then, well I'll be nice, meanwhile explain the fact that Nevada and Arizona have both mysteriously quit counting votes when it comes time to get to their red counties. I'm not saying this can't be resolved, but how is it that this kind of thing happens every year and its always the same "side" that has to demand recounts, delays, etc.. until they finally, after weeks usually, either get their way (2018), or get told enough is enough (2020) Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
11/4/20 2:14 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Here's the chair of the Travis County GOP, an early sharer of the story, acknowledging the information he had was incorrect and correcting what he had shared earlier. Matt Walsh, another early sharer (who was RT'd by Trump), did the same

https://twitter.com/MattMackowiak/status/1324041161321992192

But go off king
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/4/20 7:24 pm

Post Get Ready Boys FG Minister
Trump is toast, may President Biden lead us into the promised land of free college, free phones, free health care, a chicken in every pot. It's going to be wonderful guys! Just enjoy the ride.... wait a minute, he can't do any of this stuff. Mitch is still there! Thank goodness for that. Acts-celerater
11/5/20 4:14 pm

Post Re: Get Ready Boys Dave Dorsey
FG Minister wrote:
Trump is toast, may President Biden lead us into the promised land of free college, free phones, free health care, a chicken in every pot. It's going to be wonderful guys! Just enjoy the ride.... wait a minute, he can't do any of this stuff. Mitch is still there! Thank goodness for that.

Yeah, this is pretty much the Goldilocks scenario IMO. You get rid of Trump but the incoming administration won't be able to pursue a progressive agenda.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/5/20 4:16 pm

Post Cojak
I was hoping for a landslide where there would be no doubt. BUT like any competition between two people for a job that cannot be shared, SOMEONE WILL LOSE.
Just guessing now since I have only noted stuff on the net and about 15 minutes of TV (All I could handle, I cannot hear that fast. I honestly cannot keep up), that Biden will win. I hope Trump can pull it out, but it seems doubtfull to me.

IF Biden pulls does pull it off, I still have confidence in our country's form of government to keep this country the best in the world.

I have a list of the things I have heard my friends 'swear & declare' will happen with a Biden win. If Biden does 4 years I will pull out the list to see if the man is the 'Boogy-man' he has been pointed out to be. The last one I heard yesterday, got me: If Biden gets in Christians will be persecuted!
Christians may not like all he does, but that is far from persecution.
Sorry, just me running my mouth.
From a personal point of view, Trump's mouth was his #1 enemy in the run for re-election.

I did vote for Trump.
11/5/20 9:10 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
Apparently, *not today* Rolling Eyes
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
11/6/20 10:39 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic