Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

I met a super hero, Do you know him?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post I met a super hero, Do you know him? Cojak
I think it was either Tampa or Bradenton (west coast florida anyway). I had heard of the expooits of a COG preacher in NYC. The things accomplished and people effected were amazing to me. In my mind I had this dude about 6'8" all muscle weighing in at 275. This was probably 20-25 yrs ago.

I was invited to a service to meet him. When introduced I said, " No way sir, The brother I am suppoesed to meet is a giant," This man was about 5'6" musta weighed 105 soaking wet and he was black. One of the most unassuming men I have ever met. Being near him he gave off an aura of CHRISTIAN.

"Oh you must be talking about my brother, HE is the giant, I just tell folks about HIM, you know Him as Jesus," He smiled. The man was sure easy to talk to.

For the life of me I cannot remember his name. He retired later but I never did see him again. Could anyone help me with his name? He is the kind who would not care if you forgot his name if you could just remember his message, but I would like to write his name down again to remember. I have lost a lot of records in the past 5 yrs. Confused

Aaron's post brought the man back to my memory.... Smile
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/10/20 12:57 pm

Post Cojak... Aaron Scott
I don't recall if William Lee was in NYC, but I know he is a great preacher, and was on they way up. He preached the Florida Campmeeting on year.

I don't if that's the man, but he was the only one I could think of.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
11/10/20 10:25 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic