Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Perry Stone and EPIC TIMES PROPHETIC SUMMIT

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Perry Stone and EPIC TIMES PROPHETIC SUMMIT excellentposter
I thought that Perry had confessed to improper conduct with the opposite sex and was stepping down from ministry for a period of time.
I see, however, from the many emails I am receiving from His ministry that in fact, he continues to minister.

I am supposing that he is no longer ordained with the Church of God. Is that correct?
Friendly Face
10/8/20 5:19 pm

Post Re: Perry Stone and EPIC TIMES PROPHETIC SUMMIT Carolyn Smith
excellentposter wrote:
I thought that Perry had confessed to improper conduct with the opposite sex and was stepping down from ministry for a period of time.
I see, however, from the many emails I am receiving from His ministry that in fact, he continues to minister.

I am supposing that he is no longer ordained with the Church of God. Is that correct?

From what I've heard here he is no longer affiliated with the Church of God, though he continues to show love and respect for his COG heritage.

Perry stepped away from everything for about 3 months. He made himself accountable to his board, and they agreed he needed to step away from everything immediately. He has said he had a physical-emotional breakdown. He has not commented a lot on whatever happened with female staff, but he said he acted and spoke inappropriately.

He has spent a lot of time in prayer, has sought counseling and undergone a lot of physical tests and made adjustments in his lifestyle. His blood sugar and blood pressure were off the charts. Perry also has an Accountability Board now, as well, who have given advice during this time period. He has slowly resumed writing and posting on social media.

He has stepped away from all OCI responsibilities (which I understand to be the local church ministry as well as conferences) and it doesn't sound like he intends to resume that. I think this is the part that Karen Wheaton and RAMP will be overseeing. He is still active in their prayer ministry.

He & Pam have traveled extensively and for the first time in many years he has taken time to just "BE." He has recently put out his magazine for the first time, and he details 9 areas he feels that he failed in, one of which is re: not taking a personal Sabbath. He says the combination of many unwise choices have led him to this place in life where he has had to take a long look at himself and see what brought him here. He also mentioned a 3 hour encounter he had with God in which he realized he had lost his secret place with God, which is probably the most important part of what led him to this place.

He has been ministering via Youtube mostly and I think the conference is the first real ministry he will do since he stepped down. Again, all of this has been approved by the two boards he is making himself accountable to.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/8/20 10:13 pm

Post Thank you... excellentposter
I wish him well. Friendly Face
10/9/20 11:36 am

Post georgiapath
There was an article in the Chattanooga page some time ago, I think there is more to the story that will come out. What has been posted here doesn't seem like enough for him to come out of the COG, nor turn his ministry over to other people. Acts-dicted
10/14/20 12:13 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
georgiapath wrote:
There was an article in the Chattanooga page some time ago, I think there is more to the story that will come out. What has been posted here doesn't seem like enough for him to come out of the COG, nor turn his ministry over to other people.

He's been gone from the COG for a while...at least a few years.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/14/20 5:15 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic