Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Updated: Blowing up the entire covid-19 narrative (L)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Updated: Blowing up the entire covid-19 narrative (L) Richard L Shores
It is likely that we have had less than 700,000 positive cases rather than the 7 million they claim. We have been had.

Part 1:

https://www.redstate.com/michael_thau/2020/09/03/ny-times-up-to-90-testing-positive-for-c19-virus-not-infectious-but-problem-actually-much-worse/

Part 2:

https://www.redstate.com/michael_thau/2020/09/03/ny-times-up-to-90-whove-tested-covid-positive-wrongly-diagnosed-truth-a-whole-lot-worse-pt-2/

Part 3:

https://www.redstate.com/michael_thau/2020/09/03/ny-times-up-to-90-of-people-who-tested-positive-for-c19-not-infected-truth-a-whole-lot-worse-pt-3/

I am not a complete idiot; some pieces are missing.
Friendly Face
9/3/20 10:25 am

Post Re: Updated: Blowing up the entire covid-19 narrative (L) georgiapath
Richard L Shores wrote:
It is likely that we have had less than 700,000 positive cases rather than the 7 million they claim. We have been had.

Part 1:

https://www.redstate.com/michael_thau/2020/09/03/ny-times-up-to-90-testing-positive-for-c19-virus-not-infectious-but-problem-actually-much-worse/

Part 2:

https://www.redstate.com/michael_thau/2020/09/03/ny-times-up-to-90-whove-tested-covid-positive-wrongly-diagnosed-truth-a-whole-lot-worse-pt-2/

Part 3:

https://www.redstate.com/michael_thau/2020/09/03/ny-times-up-to-90-of-people-who-tested-positive-for-c19-not-infected-truth-a-whole-lot-worse-pt-3/

I never believed it in the first place, I said from the beginning that 90% of it was political. The democrats hated Trump so bad that they were willing to shut down the country and do whatever it took to keep him from being re-elected.
Acts-dicted
9/20/20 7:08 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Now over 200,000 dead Americans.

Hard to believe there are still people espousing the views in this thread.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/20/20 9:52 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Please see the editor's note that has now been applied by Red State to the article that was shared by Richard Shores in this thread:

EDITOR’S NOTE: After review, we are retracting this article. In light of an interpretation of this New York Times article by Health Feedback, the article has been ruled as false/misleading. We regret the convenience [sic] to our readers.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/22/20 1:44 pm

Post Really? Richard L Shores
Dave Dorsey wrote:

Even one death is tragic and is one too many. Our prayers are with the people and families that have been touched by covid.

But if anyone really believes the lies behind the reported numbers then I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you:

1) we have had nowhere near 200,000 people who have died from covid. It was recently reported that 94% of those counted in that number had an average 3 serious underlying conditions. Including the tens of thousands of vulnerable elderly who died when covid positive patients were forced into care facilities by governors who didn’t care. Cuomo in NY is doing everything he can to conceal the actual number of nursing home deaths they had there.

2) we have had nowhere near 200,000 people die with covid. There have been tens of thousands counted in that number that were never even tested. All the Dr had to do was assume the patient had covid and covid was listed on the death certificate. And there is plenty of financial incentive for Drs to make those assumptions.

3) we have countless examples of people listed as a covid death who died in car accidents, died in motorcycle accidents, committed suicide, died of alcohol poisoning, etc. Covid played no role in their deaths. Again, follow the money.

4) if you test positive for covid and then you fully recover but you die within 60 days of testing positive you are counted as a covid death. Yeah, that makes sense. Do anything you can to inflate the numbers to continue to scare people.

I personally know people who have struggled with and are struggling with covid. It’s been a real situation for them. They remain in our prayers. But, the majority of them are in the high risk groups - elderly or have other serious underlying conditions.

It’s a crying shame that the real numbers and impact of this virus has been high jacked for financial and political reasons.

I have a close friend who is a surgical nurse at our local hospital. She recently said that covid is real and it is real farce. That is someone in the medical community that sees the difference between the virus and all the smoke that's being blown up our rear ends to fit a narrative and an agenda. She knows that the virus is real. But, she also knows that much of what we're being told about it ain't. But, don't worry the Election Infection has about run its course.

I am not a complete idiot; some pieces are missing.
Friendly Face
9/24/20 9:22 am

Post Dave Dorsey
The article you posted is false and has been retracted by the website that published it. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/24/20 11:17 am

Post Re: Really? georgiapath
Richard L Shores wrote:
Dave Dorsey wrote:

Even one death is tragic and is one too many. Our prayers are with the people and families that have been touched by covid.

But if anyone really believes the lies behind the reported numbers then I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you:

1) we have had nowhere near 200,000 people who have died from covid. It was recently reported that 94% of those counted in that number had an average 3 serious underlying conditions. Including the tens of thousands of vulnerable elderly who died when covid positive patients were forced into care facilities by governors who didn’t care. Cuomo in NY is doing everything he can to conceal the actual number of nursing home deaths they had there.

2) we have had nowhere near 200,000 people die with covid. There have been tens of thousands counted in that number that were never even tested. All the Dr had to do was assume the patient had covid and covid was listed on the death certificate. And there is plenty of financial incentive for Drs to make those assumptions.

3) we have countless examples of people listed as a covid death who died in car accidents, died in motorcycle accidents, committed suicide, died of alcohol poisoning, etc. Covid played no role in their deaths. Again, follow the money.

4) if you test positive for covid and then you fully recover but you die within 60 days of testing positive you are counted as a covid death. Yeah, that makes sense. Do anything you can to inflate the numbers to continue to scare people.

I personally know people who have struggled with and are struggling with covid. It’s been a real situation for them. They remain in our prayers. But, the majority of them are in the high risk groups - elderly or have other serious underlying conditions.

It’s a crying shame that the real numbers and impact of this virus has been high jacked for financial and political reasons.

I have a close friend who is a surgical nurse at our local hospital. She recently said that covid is real and it is real farce. That is someone in the medical community that sees the difference between the virus and all the smoke that's being blown up our rear ends to fit a narrative and an agenda. She knows that the virus is real. But, she also knows that much of what we're being told about it ain't. But, don't worry the Election Infection has about run its course.

Yep, that will be soon after Nov. 3rd.
Acts-dicted
9/24/20 7:18 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic