Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

anti-Trumpers, now that a vaccine is likely, will you say "NO Vaccine!" like Kamala?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post anti-Trumpers, now that a vaccine is likely, will you say "NO Vaccine!" like Kamala? UncleJD
I'm a vaccine skeptic BUT if its not made mandatory I may consider it. If it IS made mandatory I will not, full stop. But I think its hilarious that the shoe is suddenly on the other foot with the Covid-Crazies out there (who all happen to be TDS inflicted as well). They scream for months that somehow China-Virus is Trump's fault, he wants the whole world to die, he handled it wrong, blah-blah-blah, but as soon as it starts looking likely that a vaccine will be approved and available BEFORE the election, its suddenly a different story. Vaccines can't be safe, Trump probably poisoned it, etc...

anti-Trumpers, are you suddenly concerned about a Vaccine? Were you as concerned 6 months ago? Were you outraged that conservatives were saying NO to vaccines, but now have second thoughts yourself because "T R U M P ! ! !"

I personally haven't changed my mind either way, I want to see if its safe, I want to see if its mandated, before I make up my mind. I lean toward waiting a year or two before I get it.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
9/8/20 10:17 am

Post Eddie Robbins
What politicians say and do have zero to do with the vaccine. They all just run their mouths. I don’t give 2 flips what Trump, Biden, Pence or Harris says about what I should or shouldn’t take. I’ll listen to the experts in that field. I suggest we all do. Acts-pert Poster
9/8/20 10:22 am

Post Dave Dorsey
I will have confidence in any vaccine that passes safely and efficacy trials and is confirmed to have done so by reliable and neutral scientific and regulatory professionals.

I am very much looking forward to getting a COVID vaccine.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/8/20 10:48 am

Post Carolyn Smith
It usually takes years to develop a vaccine. I am not interested in trying one that's been rushed through the process. I would prefer to wait and let someone else be a guinea pig.

What Trump says doesn't really influence my thinking. (And I'm getting tired of my liberal friends assuming I will do whatever Trump is telling his "base" to do.) As I have always told my husband, God gave me a brain for a reason!
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/8/20 9:56 pm

Post Uncle - I Don't Understand FG Minister
If the FDA approves a vaccine that could save your life, you will get it if it's voluntary, but if it is not voluntary, you will not get a vaccine that could save your life? Is that correct? I could understand if the government were forcing you to drink cyanide laced Kool-Aid, but this could save your life!

What do I care if the government "forces" me to take a vaccine that could save my life? You may say I am allowing the government to control me. But I don't see it if what they are demanding actually helps me. I travel internationally to the mission field every year. I will be required to show a Covid-19 immunization just like I currently have to show proof of a yellow fever immunization. I'm fine with it! It's for my own good. Quit putting politics and supposed conspiracies into every facet of life.

And don't call me naive because I don't see this has a government takeover and a prelude to the Anti-Christ. I see it, and don't care. I'll take the vaccine, mandated or not, and conduct my life until I go home to glory. I don't plan to be here when the Anti-Christ takes over anyway.
Acts-celerater
9/9/20 8:00 am

Post Eddie Robbins
The question is......Should the government require the vaccine? I have mixed feelings. The government requires lots of things. I remember having to get polio and small pox vaccines. Should that not have been required? Acts-pert Poster
9/12/20 9:55 am

Post Dave Dorsey
IMO, the government has no right to directly mandate a vaccination, and shouldn't even if it did have the right.

However, should vaccination be a requirement for enrolling in school? Yes. Should companies make it a requirement of employment in fields where vaccination is relevant? Yes. There are plenty of ways to encourage mass vaccination without making it a requirement.

That said, I don't understand UncleJD's point either. I would emphatically disagree with mandatory vaccination but I wouldn't cut my nose off to spite my face.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/12/20 3:14 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic