Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

No Judgement in the Current Age?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post No Judgement in the Current Age? Link
My wife gets prophecies. Someone we went to a home fellowship with last year called her not to long ago, remembering my wife had told her about upcoming riots in the streets. Another couple in that meeting had a bit of trouble with something my wife had said, a prophetic type word about judgement.

She had been taught that God wasn't judging in this age and that judgment would happen at the end. I had a conversation with a guy from Bethel who insisted God never made anyone sick and all sickness was from the Devil. He said that God wasn't judging anyone based on this passage:

II Corinthians 5
17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

He interpreted this to mean that in this age, God did not impute sin, but there would be a judgment later. When I pointed out Paul, full of the Holy Ghost, declared that Elymas would be blind and Peter and Ananias and Saphira, he suspected the apostles may have misused their authority. He thougth Elijah was wrong for calling down fire from heaven, because Jesus said to James and John ye do not know what spirit ye are of when they wanted Jesus to call down fire from heaven. When I pointed out an angel struck Herod, he thought the angel might have been wrong, or may be the Bible was innaccurate.

My wife and I went to a prophetic conference. One of the speakers made a comment about a lot of prophecies about the nation being from false prophets. Another made a similar comment. One of them mentioned these verses and said God was not judging in this time:

"For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:"John 5:22
"Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man." (John 8:15)

What would you say to these ideas?
Acts-perienced Poster
8/31/20 11:22 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic