Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

You might be the problem

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post You might be the problem Dow Moses
I might be the problem. There is a spiritual attach on our nation. I’m watching Christians play into the hand of satan everyday. We use Facebook and social media to voice our opinions often based on limited information. We have to be careful not to be the problem. It is easy to see how everyone else is wrong and not see how we are wrong. Let’s pray that the church be used for healing and hope and not hated and hopelessness.
Politics are dividing us.
Race is dividing us.
If you understand the times it is really satan that is dividing us. Christians must rise to the hour. Be a voice of hope and healing. Be a voice of salvation.
Please don’t be the voice of satan in this hour. Don’t be the problem.
[/list]
8/28/20 9:59 am

Post Cojak
YOu are right my friend. Strange how folks accept a bizarre e-mail and shre it on 'messenger'. I have had good 'Christians' forward me stuff that has been disproved over and over again.

It is made worse today by the 'Social Media'. I did not vote for JFK, mainluy because I did not support the Democrat party at the time. But friends declared he would be 'run' by Rome and would soon be a POPE of the USA. They believed it. No one explained why it never happened........
Anyway, I can definitely see your point.....DM
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
8/29/20 11:19 pm

Post I'm Not the problem FG Minister
I got rid of Facebook and Instagram several years ago. I didn't like seeing what my members were posting or "liking." I didn't want to have to "like" or friend people. And I didn't care what someone's dinner last night looked like! There are no friends I want to catch up on from college, or new friends I'd like to meet. Not having social media has been the most freeing thing I ever did. I don't have time to waste and social media was/is a big waste of time.

Our church uses it quite effectively, but personally, I'm free!
Acts-celerater
8/31/20 7:48 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic