Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

WE went to the bank two days ago

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post WE went to the bank two days ago Cojak
I just wanted to tell something that happened to back my feelings we have some good folk in this great country of ours.
We had a closing on the internet the other day. It required us to go to the bank in person and get notary and wire funds. After many tries my wife could not get thru to the bank to make an appointment so we drove down and I knocked on the door.
As we waited another man walked up and my wife started a conversation with him, he had an appointment. The bank VP came to the door and we explained what we needed, he said it was IMPOSSIBLE that all the times for the day were filled. He then looked at the other man and asked i he had an appointment.
He said, "Yes sir I do, but I am giving my appointment to this couple. My time can wait."
Long story short, the VP was flabbergasted. WE told the guy we would find another way, but the VP went back inside and came out and invited us all inside.
It was such a breath of fresh air to know a complete stranger was so nice we all got what we needed.
God is Good and Life is aswell, there are nice people in this world besides the Bro/Sisters we know. Cool Cool Cool Cool With God nothing is IMPOSSIBLE!
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
7/27/20 11:17 am

Post Cojak--that's the sort of American that gives me hope for America Aaron Scott
Thanks for sharing that! Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
7/27/20 1:44 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic