Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
@actscelerate Twitter  @actscelerate Facebook 

Mask and Vaccine are for Liberals
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
   Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Mask and Vaccine are for Liberals FG Minister
Can someone please enlighten me as to why in the world wearing a mask or taking the "soon to be developed" vaccine means you are a liberal and should be rejected. Please don't debate the efficacy of wearing a mask - I've heard it all. And unless the vaccine is administered to give you the ability to buy or sell, please don't tell me it's the Mark of the Beast.

If I can wear a mask that retains 85% of the droplets that I might cough into the air - I have no problem wearing one in tight settings. Yes, I am obligated not to cough all over others. And if getting a clinically tested vaccine keeps me from getting Covid-19, why wouldn't I get it?
Acts-celerater
Posts: 722
7/27/20 9:02 am


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post UncleJD
wearing a mask has nothing to do with liberal/conservative. Forcing people who are not sick to wear a mask maybe, but you didn't want to debate on those lines. As to a vaccine, I hope a good one is actually produced (I do find it amusing that people just think its a given in light of the fact that we don't have one for so many other virus's like HIV). But when it becomes a problem is when you think you're going to force me to take one. I will be responsible for my own health decisions. Its laughable when people who believe so much in vaccines think that it will only work for them if everyone else takes it. If you want to take it, take it. Golf Cart Mafia Capo
Posts: 2864
7/27/20 9:06 am


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post Dave Dorsey
There are no good answers to your questions, FG. We are a nation of selfish, uninformed buffoons, drunk on abstract expressions of "liberty" and completely impervious to any appeal to compassion for our neighbors. Now 67% friendlier!
Posts: 13482
7/27/20 10:35 am


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post Cojak
Dave Dorsey wrote:
There are no good answers to your questions, FG. We are a nation of selfish, uninformed buffoons, drunk on abstract expressions of "liberty" and completely impervious to any appeal to compassion for our neighbors.

How ever I would modify that to SOME or MANY selfish etc buffoons.

NOTE OF SUBJECT We went to the bank..... Wait. I will start another thread...
_________________
Some facts but mostly just my opinion!
jacsher@aol.com
http://shipslog-jack.blogspot.com/
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
Posts: 23401
7/27/20 10:46 am


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post Cojak
Dave Dorsey wrote:
There are no good answers to your questions, FG. We are a nation of selfish, uninformed buffoons, drunk on abstract expressions of "liberty" and completely impervious to any appeal to compassion for our neighbors.

How ever I would modify that to SOME or MANY selfish etc buffoons.

NOTE OF SUBJECT We went to the bank..... Wait. I will start another thread...
_________________
Some facts but mostly just my opinion!
jacsher@aol.com
http://shipslog-jack.blogspot.com/
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
Posts: 23401
7/27/20 10:46 am


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post UncleJD
Dave Dorsey wrote:
There are no good answers to your questions, FG. We are a nation of selfish, uninformed buffoons, drunk on abstract expressions of "liberty" and completely impervious to any appeal to compassion for our neighbors.


Where would you like to move to?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
Posts: 2864
7/27/20 1:00 pm


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post Because Donald Trump let us know that it was not necessary.... Aaron Scott
I'm a Trump supporter.

HE WAS DEAD WRONG ON HIS ACTIONS CONCERNING CORONAVIRUS.

He wanted to play tough-guy, not wearing a mask.

He wanted to be involved in every news conference, perpetually muddying the waters.

That's PART of the problem.

The rest is the bonkers notion that this is all a conspiracy to take away our rights, that we are being enslaved, etc.

Since when has commonsense been the wrong thing to do?

Patriotism has become Pettyism, whining about every little thing that might dare to inconvenience you.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
Posts: 5527
7/27/20 1:43 pm


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply with quote
Post Re: Because Donald Trump let us know that it was not necessary.... MayB2Day
Aaron Scott wrote:
I'm a Trump supporter.

HE WAS DEAD WRONG ON HIS ACTIONS CONCERNING CORONAVIRUS.

He wanted to play tough-guy, not wearing a mask.

He wanted to be involved in every news conference, perpetually muddying the waters.

That's PART of the problem.

The rest is the bonkers notion that this is all a conspiracy to take away our rights, that we are being enslaved, etc.

Since when has commonsense been the wrong thing to do?

Patriotism has become Pettyism, whining about every little thing that might dare to inconvenience you.


Trump did not tell us that mask wearing is not necessary. The makers of the masks themselves convey that message. They say that wearing a mask is useless.

On the very box the mask came in you will find these words: This product will NOT provide ANY protection against COVID-19 (Coronavirus) or other viruses or contaminants.

That is pretty much what that clown Fauci said back in March before Trump's critics got a hold of him. Now he says he lied back then. Well, if he lied back then what else has is/is he lying about? Was he lying then or is he lying now?
_________________
Socialism is a great idea until you run out of other people's money.
Acts Enthusiast
Posts: 1870
7/30/20 10:25 am


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post georgiapath
Fauci is probably being paid by the same people that are paying the rioters, looters, thugs, and so called peaceful protesters.

Maybe all this madness will be over after the election.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
Posts: 7309
8/1/20 5:55 am


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post Eddie Robbins
Trump said that people wear masks to show their disapproval of him. So, when he said that, his followers stopped wearing masks. It became a political thing to do. Herman Cain’s loyalty to Trump in this manner probably aided in his death. No doubt, countless others have died because of it. Acts-pert Poster
Posts: 16459
8/1/20 11:12 am


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post sheepdogandy
Come on Eddie.

Herman Cain died because he supported Trump?

I don't think so.

Rolling Eyes
_________________
Charles A. Hutchins
Senior Pastor SPWC
Congregational Church of God

www.spwc.church
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
Posts: 7176
8/1/20 4:57 pm


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply with quote
Post Eddie Robbins
sheepdogandy wrote:
Come on Eddie.

Herman Cain died because he supported Trump?

I don't think so.

Rolling Eyes


I think it’s possible that his loyalty to him by not wearing a mask probably aided in his getting the virus. Look, I am related to Herman. I love Herman. He made some crazy statements about not wearing a mask on Twitter. It was a statement for him.
Acts-pert Poster
Posts: 16459
8/1/20 5:37 pm


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post Not really Eddie MayB2Day
Eddie Robbins wrote:
Trump said that people wear masks to show their disapproval of him. So, when he said that, his followers stopped wearing masks. It became a political thing to do. Herman Cain’s loyalty to Trump in this manner probably aided in his death. No doubt, countless others have died because of it.


I know a lot more Trump supporters who don't wear masks because it says right on the box they are useless than don't wear them because of what Trump said.
_________________
Socialism is a great idea until you run out of other people's money.
Acts Enthusiast
Posts: 1870
8/1/20 11:15 pm


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post georgiapath
sheepdogandy wrote:
Come on Eddie.

Herman Cain died because he supported Trump?

I don't think so.

Rolling Eyes


No, I don't think so either.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
Posts: 7309
8/2/20 6:32 am


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post I would be interested in seeing a link Richard L Shores
Eddie Robbins wrote:
Trump said that people wear masks to show their disapproval of him. So, when he said that, his followers stopped wearing masks.


I would be interested in seeing a link to a story that actually quotes Trump saying this or a video of him saying it.

I did a little research on what you claim he said and I can't find it. It might exist but I can't find it.

What I did find was a bunch of stories where writers concluded things like "Trump allowed for the possibility" or "Trump thinks" or "Trump suggests" that people are wearing masks to protest him. None of that sounds to me like he actually said it. Not one story, that I could find, actually quoted him saying what you claim he said. So if there is a link to such a story I would be very much interested in seeing it. But this just seems to me to be yet another false narrative built on what some writers decided they think he said rather than something he actually said.

Ever since Trump won the election the press has created false narratives but misquoting him, twisting things he has said, taking them completely out of context, and in some cases just making them up. And those false narratives are pushed by people who should be smart enough to know better.

Trump never said in Charlottesville that the violent knuckleheads that killed people are "fine people." He said that about people on both sides of the statue removal debate. Yet, the false narrative lives on that he called violent people fine people. And people who should be smart enough to know better fall for it and push the false narrative.

Trump has never said that Russian attempts to meddle in the 2016 election were a hoax. He knows, like all of us should know, that Russia has attempted to meddle in our elections for the last 6 decades. He has called the Trump-Russian collusion narrative a hoax. And yet the press spins the false narrative that he has said the attempted meddling was a hoax and he didn't. And people who should be smart enough to know better fall for it and push the false narrative.

Trump has never called covid a hoax. Yet, the democrats are running ads with edited video pushing the false claim that Trump called it a hoax. He said the democrats attempt to spin to his efforts in fighting the virus a hoax. Again, people who should be smart enough to know better fall for it and push the narrative.

I could go on and on with other examples. The claim that Trump said people are wearing masks to oppose him seems to me to be another false narrative that is being pushed by people who should be smart enough to know better.

But when it comes to Trump, getting the narrative right doesn't seem to matter.

And to me, not wearing a mask is not any kind of political statement. I don't wear a mask because Dr Fauci said in March that wearing a mask doesn't make a difference. He has recently said that he was lying when he said that. Well, was he lying then or is he lying now? And if he lied about that, what else is that clown lying about? My guess is he was probably telling the truth back in March and then Trump's critics got a hold of him.

According to what Fauci said in March, Herman Cain could've caught the virus even if he had been wearing a mask. I see you have even moved from probably to possibly in blaming Trump.
_________________
www.roysteravenue.com

I am not a complete idiot; some pieces are missing.
Friendly Face
Posts: 238
8/2/20 4:24 pm


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply with quote
Post Re: I would be interested in seeing a link Carolyn Smith
Richard L Shores wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:
Trump said that people wear masks to show their disapproval of him. So, when he said that, his followers stopped wearing masks.


I would be interested in seeing a link to a story that actually quotes Trump saying this or a video of him saying it.

I did a little research on what you claim he said and I can't find it. It might exist but I can't find it.

What I did find was a bunch of stories where writers concluded things like "Trump allowed for the possibility" or "Trump thinks" or "Trump suggests" that people are wearing masks to protest him. None of that sounds to me like he actually said it. Not one story, that I could find, actually quoted him saying what you claim he said. So if there is a link to such a story I would be very much interested in seeing it. But this just seems to me to be yet another false narrative built on what some writers decided they think he said rather than something he actually said.

Ever since Trump won the election the press has created false narratives but misquoting him, twisting things he has said, taking them completely out of context, and in some cases just making them up. And those false narratives are pushed by people who should be smart enough to know better.

Trump never said in Charlottesville that the violent knuckleheads that killed people are "fine people." He said that about people on both sides of the statue removal debate. Yet, the false narrative lives on that he called violent people fine people. And people who should be smart enough to know better fall for it and push the false narrative.

Trump has never said that Russian attempts to meddle in the 2016 election were a hoax. He knows, like all of us should know, that Russia has attempted to meddle in our elections for the last 6 decades. He has called the Trump-Russian collusion narrative a hoax. And yet the press spins the false narrative that he has said the attempted meddling was a hoax and he didn't. And people who should be smart enough to know better fall for it and push the false narrative.

Trump has never called covid a hoax. Yet, the democrats are running ads with edited video pushing the false claim that Trump called it a hoax. He said the democrats attempt to spin to his efforts in fighting the virus a hoax. Again, people who should be smart enough to know better fall for it and push the narrative.

I could go on and on with other examples. The claim that Trump said people are wearing masks to oppose him seems to me to be another false narrative that is being pushed by people who should be smart enough to know better.

But when it comes to Trump, getting the narrative right doesn't seem to matter.

And to me, not wearing a mask is not any kind of political statement. I don't wear a mask because Dr Fauci said in March that wearing a mask doesn't make a difference. He has recently said that he was lying when he said that. Well, was he lying then or is he lying now? And if he lied about that, what else is that clown lying about? My guess is he was probably telling the truth back in March and then Trump's critics got a hold of him.

According to what Fauci said in March, Herman Cain could've caught the virus even if he had been wearing a mask. I see you have even moved from probably to possibly in blaming Trump.


Here's a link:

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/world/trump-just-claimed-people-are-wearing-face-masks-just-because-they-dont-like-him/ar-BB15IRhk
_________________
"More of Him...less of me."
http://twitter.com/camiracle77
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=691241499&ref=name
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
Posts: 5598
8/2/20 5:44 pm


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post Carolyn Smith
All of my liberal friends talk constantly about wearing a mask and how unthinking and unfeeling and selfish you are not to wear a mask because it's not to protect you, but others. One of them posted about Cain's death last week with the comment, "He didn't wear a mask to the Trump rally." It really annoyed me, and I wanted to say, "Have a little respect!" but I didn't. These are the same people that are annoyed if someone is going the wrong way in the aisle in the store. If my mask protects you, what's the big deal? So yes, people have very much politicized the wearing of masks and according to them, you are a big, dumb, selfish person if you don't wear one.

I don't like wearing them and they're difficult for me, but it's mandatory here for the last several weeks, so I wear one when I get ready to go in the place I'm going.

If it can protect us from possibly spreading the virus (which is what wearing a mask should do, protect others and theirs protects you), we should do it, but I'm tired of people saying how selfish it is not to wear one.

I also have conservative friends who believe it's an infringement of their rights and they absolutely refuse to wear one. Of course, some of them still believe it's a hoax.

Can this please be over?
_________________
"More of Him...less of me."
http://twitter.com/camiracle77
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=691241499&ref=name
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
Posts: 5598
8/2/20 5:55 pm


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post Dave Dorsey
Carolyn Smith wrote:
Can this please be over?

Amen to that.
Now 67% friendlier!
Posts: 13482
8/2/20 6:42 pm


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post UncleJD
I'm pretty sure the virtue-signalers don't have to wear them all day. My kids do at their jobs, they come home with headaches and extreme fatigue every day. I went for my checkup wearing one, when they checked my oxygen level it was in the 80s (low), she said (without me saying a word), "its the masks, we see that every time now"!! Then she proceeded to write down "92" on the report. A bold-faced LIE that she was told to do because of the masks. I didn't say a word, I didn't argue, I just observed. Golf Cart Mafia Capo
Posts: 2864
8/3/20 8:31 am


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post Re: I would be interested in seeing a link Richard L Shores
Carolyn Smith wrote:

Here's a link:

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/world/trump-just-claimed-people-are-wearing-face-masks-just-because-they-dont-like-him/ar-BB15IRhk


I already read that article before my post. That article does not quote Trump. The writer simply says that Trump said that to the WSJ. However, the writer doesn't offer any documentation or proof that's what Trump said. He's simply writing what he thinks Trump said. Big difference in doing that and offering a direct quote that can be documented. Can you find an article with a direct quote rather than what some writer thinks he said?
_________________
www.roysteravenue.com

I am not a complete idiot; some pieces are missing.
Friendly Face
Posts: 238
8/3/20 3:32 pm


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Acts-celerate Terms of Use | Acts-celerate Policy
World News Network | Acts-celerate Chat
Contact the Administrator.


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group :: Spelling by SpellingCow.