Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Whether Covid19 is real or not, the next shutdown will be
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Eddie Robbins
As many people as they say that die with the flu each year, I have never known anyone who died with the flu. I’m not doubting it at all. I’ve never known anyone to die in an airplane crash. I didn’t know anybody who died on 9-11. It’s all real. I now personally know 4 people who have passed with COVID-19 on the last few weeks. Acts-pert Poster
7/11/20 11:22 am

Post Not arguing here buddy.... :) caseyleejones
In time past, nobody died of "the flu". It was always an infection due to complications in other areas.

Example...A good friend of mine had an uncle who was 85 with dementia for 5 year ready to die any time. Caught covid and died soon thereafter. Cause of death...CV. He was literally hanging off the cliff and this kind of pushed him over.

I also know that hospitals get substantial reimbursement for CV deaths. Why this is fishy is because now CV is the primary cause of death of every individual whereas any other flu or virus is rarely the cause even though it is the culprit.

Again, not arguing because everyone already has their mind set regardless of facts.....
Acts-perienced Poster
7/11/20 12:17 pm

Post Re: Not arguing here buddy.... :) Eddie Robbins
caseyleejones wrote:
In time past, nobody died of "the flu". It was always an infection due to complications in other areas.

Example...A good friend of mine had an uncle who was 85 with dementia for 5 year ready to die any time. Caught covid and died soon thereafter. Cause of death...CV. He was literally hanging off the cliff and this kind of pushed him over.

I also know that hospitals get substantial reimbursement for CV deaths. Why this is fishy is because now CV is the primary cause of death of every individual whereas any other flu or virus is rarely the cause even though it is the culprit.

Again, not arguing because everyone already has their mind set regardless of facts.....

Correct! Politics invaded this unlike any of the other 250 countries that are battling it. One can only look at social media to see the enormous amount of conspiracy theories involved with this.
Acts-pert Poster
7/11/20 12:44 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic