Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
@actscelerate Twitter  @actscelerate Facebook 

Trump just made me sick (again!)

 
   Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Trump just made me sick (again!) Cojak
I just finished an e-mail to the White House I will follow up to my congressmen. His remark about another veteran who served honorably in defense of this country on Memorial day is far to stupid to be ignored. To call a decorated Marine Captain an American Fraud on Memorial day is too much. I realize he will never read the e-mail, but someone will. I am sure I am not alone. Unless I read or hear an apology to the Veteran and veterans he has dissed I probably will not vote for him. He has said some stupid things, he came close with his dissing of McCain (I was close to not voting for him then), but here we go again and I am sick of it.
I will bite the bullet and go against the grain, and not vote. I may change my mind, I have before but this time I am not sure. I am positive in my mind Biden is not as bad as Hillary would have been. Shocked Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Crying or Very sad
PS: this went to Mc Connel and one like it will go to my congressmen from FL

As a life long Republican and veteran of the USMC, USAF & USN I just wanted to air my feelings about my presidents STUPID, IGNORANT statement about Mr. Lamb being and American Fraud. I did e-mail the White House with this same statement. I hope you get this message from others who have told me the same thing. UNLESS an apology is read or heard about his statement, very IGNORANT and unwisely made on Memorial Day I will either vote for Mr. Biden or set out the election. If I vote it will be in Florida BUT I know the % of vets in Pennsylvania is overwhelming, and their votes are needed also. Many of my shipmates came from PA and feel EXACTLY as I do. We may not make an impact, but we might.
On a little positive note I do appreciate your stands and votes there in Washington. I am sure the president has made your job much tougher with stupid tweets and we sympathize. Hang in there I cannot vote for you, but I would hate to see you lose the majority because of the cowboy shooting from the hip!
Very Respectfully,
Jack Darnell, DPC, USN (ret)
_________________
Some facts but mostly just my opinion!
jacsher@aol.com
http://shipslog-jack.blogspot.com/
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
Posts: 23396
5/26/20 9:03 am


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post UncleJD
Before coming to a conclusion, help me find what he said.

here's all I've found so far.

Quote:
"Connor Lamm has proven to be an American fraud, and a puppet for Crazy Nancy Pelosi. He said he would NOT vote for her for Speaker, and did. Will kill 2A. Voted to impeach (on nothing). A TOTAL & COMPLETE Sean Parnell Endorsement!"


I don't see that as an attack on his military service when he specifically calls out his promise not to vote for Pelosi and his record on the 2nd amendment.

But please share exactly what is upsetting you because I'd like to know the whole story before I pass judgement.

Military service is admirable of course, but it doesn't give you a pass through life. My daughter was dating a military man, he served 3 tours, very admirable. But he turned out to be the biggest fraud and most worthless jerk you'd ever have the displeasure of meeting.
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
Posts: 2863
5/26/20 12:25 pm


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post Dave Dorsey
Mostly unrelated to the main post -- but Trump's claim that Parnell voted for Pelosi is false. Parnell kept his promise and voted for Joe Kennedy for Speaker. Now 67% friendlier!
Posts: 13482
5/26/20 12:41 pm


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post Resident Skeptic
I sent a veteran who served in Afganistan to prison for 7 years. Wounded in combat. But he was a perv and posted pics of "himself" on Craigslist while on probation, and while in the middle of completing a case plan to regain custody of his kids.
_________________
"It is doubtful if any Trinitarian Pentecostals have ever professed to believe in three gods, and Oneness Pentecostals should not claim that they do." - Daniel Segraves UPCI
Acts-dicted
Posts: 8065
5/26/20 1:31 pm


View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Reply with quote
Post Dave Dorsey
That's great that you guys know vets who are lousy people. However, there's no evidence Conor Lamb is a lousy person, so I'm not sure what relevance that has to this thread or to Cojak's objections to Trump's Memorial Day remarks.

It seems the only thing that makes Conor Lamb lousy is his views on policy, and while that's fair game for criticism, it's pretty lousy to call a veteran a fraud on Memorial Day, especially based on a false statement (saying he voted for Pelosi).

Your heads would be exploding if Obama had called a Republican veteran a fraud on Memorial Day based on nothing but policy disagreement, and you both know it.
Now 67% friendlier!
Posts: 13482
5/26/20 2:07 pm


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post Cojak
Resident Skeptic wrote:
I sent a veteran who served in Afganistan to prison for 7 years. Wounded in combat. But he was a perv and posted pics of "himself" on Craigslist while on probation, and while in the middle of completing a case plan to regain custody of his kids.

Come on RS I know preachers who slept with their members. I know a TV preacher who visited strippers.

I know men who gave arms/legs and lives in the military. I know a man who was a POW for years who was down graded by the same president.

I still stand by my post, Trump shoots from the hip and this time as far as I am concerned shot himself in the foot.
_________________
Some facts but mostly just my opinion!
jacsher@aol.com
http://shipslog-jack.blogspot.com/
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
Posts: 23396
5/26/20 5:46 pm


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post Cojak
UncleJD wrote:
Before coming to a conclusion, help me find what he said.

here's all I've found so far.

Quote:
"Connor Lamm has proven to be an American fraud, and a puppet for Crazy Nancy Pelosi. He said he would NOT vote for her for Speaker, and did. Will kill 2A. Voted to impeach (on nothing). A TOTAL & COMPLETE Sean Parnell Endorsement!"


I don't see that as an attack on his military service when he specifically calls out his promise not to vote for Pelosi and his record on the 2nd amendment.

But please share exactly what is upsetting you because I'd like to know the whole story before I pass judgement.

Military service is admirable of course, but it doesn't give you a pass through life. My daughter was dating a military man, he served 3 tours, very admirable. But he turned out to be the biggest fraud and most worthless jerk you'd ever have the displeasure of meeting.


I don't doubt there is some merit to your comment. However Trump is no dummy. He knew Lamb's service, he just doesn't care. And after getting away with dissing a well known POW, he has that feeling, "I could shoot someone and there would be no problem.

I certainly agree with you military service does not give one a pass on life, but it is not to be 'PLEASE SELECT ANOTHER WORD on either,' This statement of Trumps was not made in ignorance. If so an explanation would be nice. But that is not part of his nature. So my feelings stand, I am very disappointed. Crying or Very sad
_________________
Some facts but mostly just my opinion!
jacsher@aol.com
http://shipslog-jack.blogspot.com/
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
Posts: 23396
5/26/20 8:52 pm


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post UncleJD
Cojak wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
Before coming to a conclusion, help me find what he said.

here's all I've found so far.

Quote:
"Connor Lamm has proven to be an American fraud, and a puppet for Crazy Nancy Pelosi. He said he would NOT vote for her for Speaker, and did. Will kill 2A. Voted to impeach (on nothing). A TOTAL & COMPLETE Sean Parnell Endorsement!"


I don't see that as an attack on his military service when he specifically calls out his promise not to vote for Pelosi and his record on the 2nd amendment.

But please share exactly what is upsetting you because I'd like to know the whole story before I pass judgement.

Military service is admirable of course, but it doesn't give you a pass through life. My daughter was dating a military man, he served 3 tours, very admirable. But he turned out to be the biggest fraud and most worthless jerk you'd ever have the displeasure of meeting.


I don't doubt there is some merit to your comment. However Trump is no dummy. He knew Lamb's service, he just doesn't care. And after getting away with dissing a well known POW, he has that feeling, "I could shoot someone and there would be no problem.

I certainly agree with you military service does not give one a pass on life, but it is not to be 'PLEASE SELECT ANOTHER WORD on either,' This statement of Trumps was not made in ignorance. If so an explanation would be nice. But that is not part of his nature. So my feelings stand, I am very disappointed. Crying or Very sad


Its your right to be disappointed. I guess all he said was what I quoted above which is purely related to his politics. If he said anything else I'd like to see that. Otherwise I have to disagree with you on this one as I don't see a direct attack on his military service or record.
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
Posts: 2863
5/26/20 9:41 pm


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post Resident Skeptic
Cojak wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
I sent a veteran who served in Afganistan to prison for 7 years. Wounded in combat. But he was a perv and posted pics of "himself" on Craigslist while on probation, and while in the middle of completing a case plan to regain custody of his kids.

Come on RS I know preachers who slept with their members. I know a TV preacher who visited strippers.

I know men who gave arms/legs and lives in the military. I know a man who was a POW for years who was down graded by the same president.

I still stand by my post, Trump shoots from the hip and this time as far as I am concerned shot himself in the foot.


My point is, being a combat veteran does not mean they get a pass.
_________________
"It is doubtful if any Trinitarian Pentecostals have ever professed to believe in three gods, and Oneness Pentecostals should not claim that they do." - Daniel Segraves UPCI
Acts-dicted
Posts: 8065
5/27/20 12:17 pm


View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Reply with quote
Post Boo Hoo Belieber
Cry me a river. Why don't you tell us what he said while you're taking the time to write this cry baby post on here. TRUMP2020 sweetheart. Hey, DOC
Posts: 50
5/27/20 1:09 pm


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post Re: Boo Hoo UncleJD
Belieber wrote:
Cry me a river. Why don't you tell us what he said while you're taking the time to write this cry baby post on here. TRUMP2020 sweetheart.


That was uncharitable. Cojak has been a REAL contributor on this forum as opposed to you. So while I disagree with him, he has the right to his opinion and intelligent people who differ from him should attempt to reason with him instead of coming off as a childish punk.
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
Posts: 2863
5/27/20 1:27 pm


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post Small man alert!!! Belieber. Aaron Scott
Belieber, you are one mean-spirited, small person.

Cojak has done more for his country--and more, period--than you, I, and any other five men on this site.

Further, he has LONG had the kindest reputation on this site.

What a nasty, mean-spirited, small person you are. I can only hope that you don't have a family that has to put up with your rotten, malignant tone. If you would say what you did about Cojak, what in the world would you say about people you know?

Your are a disgrace.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
Posts: 5517
5/29/20 10:44 am


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply with quote
Post Re: Small man alert!!! Belieber. Resident Skeptic
Aaron Scott wrote:
Belieber, you are one mean-spirited, small person.

Cojak has done more for his country--and more, period--than you, I, and any other five men on this site.

Further, he has LONG had the kindest reputation on this site.

What a nasty, mean-spirited, small person you are. I can only hope that you don't have a family that has to put up with your rotten, malignant tone. If you would say what you did about Cojak, what in the world would you say about people you know?

Your are a disgrace.


Perhaps he or she is an agent provocateur.
_________________
"It is doubtful if any Trinitarian Pentecostals have ever professed to believe in three gods, and Oneness Pentecostals should not claim that they do." - Daniel Segraves UPCI
Acts-dicted
Posts: 8065
5/29/20 10:57 am


View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Reply with quote
Post Resident Skeptic...nah...just a small, small, small, tiny person Aaron Scott
Agent nothing. Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
Posts: 5517
5/29/20 10:59 am


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply with quote
Post Re: Resident Skeptic...nah...just a small, small, small, tiny person Resident Skeptic
Aaron Scott wrote:
Agent nothing.


I don't recognize that poster. But I guess he is a regular.
_________________
"It is doubtful if any Trinitarian Pentecostals have ever professed to believe in three gods, and Oneness Pentecostals should not claim that they do." - Daniel Segraves UPCI
Acts-dicted
Posts: 8065
5/29/20 3:54 pm


View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Reply with quote
Post Re: Boo Hoo Cojak
Belieber wrote:
Cry me a river. Why don't you tell us what he said while you're taking the time to write this cry baby post on here. TRUMP2020 sweetheart.

Opinions, we all have them. Smile Semper Fi
_________________
Some facts but mostly just my opinion!
jacsher@aol.com
http://shipslog-jack.blogspot.com/
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
Posts: 23396
5/29/20 6:15 pm


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post Re: Small man alert!!! Belieber. Belieber
Aaron Scott wrote:
Belieber, you are one mean-spirited, small person.

Cojak has done more for his country--and more, period--than you, I, and any other five men on this site.

Further, he has LONG had the kindest reputation on this site.

What a nasty, mean-spirited, small person you are. I can only hope that you don't have a family that has to put up with your rotten, malignant tone. If you would say what you did about Cojak, what in the world would you say about people you know?

Your are a disgrace.


Wow. talk about mean spirited. listen to what you just called me. I love getting on here and seeing how you hypocrites gripe, gossip and cry about so many things. But you keep doing you and I'll keep doing me. Thanks again you internet warriors.
Hey, DOC
Posts: 50
5/30/20 10:38 am


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post Re: Small man alert!!! Belieber. UncleJD
Belieber wrote:

Wow. talk about mean spirited. listen to what you just called me. I love getting on here and seeing how you hypocrites gripe, gossip and cry about so many things. But you keep doing you and I'll keep doing me. Thanks again you internet warriors.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL Alfred E. Neuman Alfred E. Neuman Alfred E. Neuman Alfred E. Neuman Alfred E. Neuman Alfred E. Neuman Alfred E. Neuman Alfred E. Neuman Alfred E. Neuman Alfred E. Neuman Alfred E. Neuman
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
Posts: 2863
5/30/20 12:37 pm


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post Cojak
I just read something of R Saunders who was quoting or explaining someone from 1869:

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.........

I remember my daddy telling me something like that when I was being hard headed, but in his country North Georgia way. I forget easy after all I was 15 and KNEW I was supposed to be a Marine. He has been right several times in my 81 years. LOL

So I am thinking...;...... Embarassed Embarassed
_________________
Some facts but mostly just my opinion!
jacsher@aol.com
http://shipslog-jack.blogspot.com/
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
Posts: 23396
5/30/20 8:18 pm


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Acts-celerate Terms of Use | Acts-celerate Policy
World News Network | Acts-celerate Chat
Contact the Administrator.


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group :: Spelling by SpellingCow.