Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Kim Clement 2009 Prophecy re: Korea
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Kim Clement 2009 Prophecy re: Korea Carolyn Smith
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5PKFX9yqXY&fbclid=IwAR1c9Oj-JHN9Z8l1MRUBs9_OgiJMVi-Px_Dma3m2-u5TjwWnFfFImXtJYQQ
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
4/26/20 8:17 am

Post That would definitely be interesting and would take a miracle caseyleejones
Kims sister is 10 fold more vicious than her brother. I hope this happens. Acts-perienced Poster
4/26/20 9:08 am

Post We want so much autumn trees twice dead
for things to happen so we can feel Jesus instead of trusting in His presence in our lives. This was spoken in 2009 when the president was Kim Jong-il and not the current leader Kim Jong-un who wasn't president until 2011.i Clement said your president who was KIm-Jong -Il.

You have to be right 100% of the time to be a prophet. In 2005 Clement said God would eliminate all virus. That has not come true. He wasn't held accountable.He said the next 4 years 2005 -2008 the greatest harvest ever. Didn't come true

https://blog.moriel.org/church-issues-1/false-prophets/18985-kim-clement-another-false-prophecy.html

We strive for anything in hopes to see God working. God is working in us right now .

12 Therefore, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not only in my presence, but now even more in my absence, continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling. 13 For it is God who works in you to will and to act on behalf of His good pleasure. 14 Do everything without complaining or arguing,… Philippians 2
4/26/20 12:08 pm

Post Just a difference of opinion here jimmyjon
I do not believe NT prophesy needs to be 100% right all the time. Big difference between OT and NT standards. According to Paul in 1 Cor. 14 he wishes all of us were prophets. You can also have the Gift of Prophesy and NOT be a prophet. The Holy Spirit clothed OT prophets for a moment at a time whereas NT prophets/prophetic gifted people have the abiding indwelling Spirit all the time. NT prophets can miss it and do often. But what is their track record? How often are they correct? Kim Clement was often correct. Not all the time, but often. Hey, DOC
4/26/20 6:03 pm

Post Deleted jimmyjon
Double posted sorry Hey, DOC
4/26/20 6:14 pm

Post Darrell Garrett
Isn't it funny that the Bible is replete with prophecy that was not fulfilled for hundreds of years, yet some want to judge a prophet because they don't see the answer in 2 weeks? Just saying. Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
4/26/20 6:45 pm

Post Re: We want so much Carolyn Smith
autumn trees twice dead wrote:
for things to happen so we can feel Jesus instead of trusting in His presence in our lives. This was spoken in 2009 when the president was Kim Jong-il and not the current leader Kim Jong-un who wasn't president until 2011.i Clement said your president who was KIm-Jong -Il.

You have to be right 100% of the time to be a prophet. In 2005 Clement said God would eliminate all virus. That has not come true. He wasn't held accountable.He said the next 4 years 2005 -2008 the greatest harvest ever. Didn't come true

https://blog.moriel.org/church-issues-1/false-prophets/18985-kim-clement-another-false-prophecy.html

We strive for anything in hopes to see God working. God is working in us right now .

12 Therefore, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not only in my presence, but now even more in my absence, continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling. 13 For it is God who works in you to will and to act on behalf of His good pleasure. 14 Do everything without complaining or arguing,… Philippians 2

No, I've listened to this several times, and all he says is, "Your president, KIM..."
4/26/20 6:49 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
Darrell Garrett wrote:
Isn't it funny that the Bible is replete with prophecy that was not fulfilled for hundreds of years, yet some want to judge a prophet because they don't see the answer in 2 weeks? Just saying.

A lot of Pentecostals just don't believe in prophecy anymore. *sheesh*
4/26/20 6:51 pm

Post autumn trees twice dead
Darrell Garrett wrote:
Isn't it funny that the Bible is replete with prophecy that was not fulfilled for hundreds of years, yet some want to judge a prophet because they don't see the answer in 2 weeks? Just saying.

so much justification.
4/26/20 7:15 pm

Post Darrell Garrett
Darrell Garrett wrote:

so much justification.

I could say the same thing for your dismissal.
4/26/20 7:17 pm

Carolyn Smith wrote:
Darrell Garrett wrote:

I believe in prophecy as you are trying to make me look like I don't. I just don't believe in false ones as so many disobey 1 Thessalonians 5:21. If you meant me, why don't you ask me instead of falsely jumping to conclusions. Was it because you believe without testing.

It is often the case when the presence of the Lord is slowly drifting away from our consciousness, we look to exterior things to try to duplicate the feeling of the presence of God, I hope you don't belong in that number.

Anyway , before you build up a straw man to belittle, be righteous enough to ask what I believe. I really think that is a very shallow and transparent game. Thank you for future kindness.
4/26/20 7:22 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
Carolyn Smith wrote:
Darrell Garrett wrote:

I believe in prophecy as you are trying to make me look like I don't. I just don't believe in false ones as so many disobey 1 Thessalonians 5:21. If you meant me, why don't you ask me instead of falsely jumping to conclusions. Was it because you believe without testing.

It is often the case when the presence of the Lord is slowly drifting away from our consciousness, we look to exterior things to try to duplicate the feeling of the presence of God, I hope you don't belong in that number.

Anyway , before you build up a straw man to belittle, be righteous enough to ask what I believe. I really think that is a very shallow and transparent game. Thank you for future kindness.

I didn't mean you, Autumn Trees, and I stand by what I said. A lot of Pentecostals don't believe in prophecy. If the shoe fits, wear it. If it doesn't, then ignore it.
4/26/20 7:28 pm

Carolyn Smith wrote:
Carolyn Smith wrote:
Darrell Garrett wrote:

I didn't mean you, Autumn Trees, and I stand by what I said. A lot of Pentecostals don't believe in prophecy. If the shoe fits, wear it. If it doesn't, then ignore it.

well where did that statement come from. Nobody else stated that it was false. Do you always change a subject?
4/26/20 7:31 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
Carolyn Smith wrote:
Carolyn Smith wrote:
Darrell Garrett wrote:

well where did that statement come from. Nobody else stated that it was false. Do you always change a subject?

You said, "or things to happen so we can feel Jesus instead of trusting in His presence in our lives. This was spoken in 2009 when the president was Kim Jong-il and not the current leader Kim Jong-un who wasn't president until 2011.i Clement said your president who was KIm-Jong -Il.

You have to be right 100% of the time to be a prophet. In 2005 Clement said God would eliminate all virus. That has not come true. He wasn't held accountable.He said the next 4 years 2005 -2008 the greatest harvest ever. Didn't come true..."

You said he was wrong. Now you're saying you didn't???? You also posted a link about false prophets.

I really don't want to argue about this. If you believe in prophecy, fine. You're the one who said or at least implied he was a false prophet.

I just thought it was interesting. If you don't want to believe it, that is up to you.
4/26/20 7:52 pm

Post Which Kim Given_Another_Chance
He says, "Kim, it is now time for you to face this that is done . . ."

Kim is like our last name here in the US.

The founder - Kim Il-sung (grandfather of current leader) ruled from 1948 until his death on 8 July 1994

The next leader - Kim Jong-il (father of current leader) ruled from 8 July 1994 – 17 December 2011

Current leader - Kim Jong-un assumed leadership on 17 December 2011

Current leader's younger sister - Kim Yo-jong

Current leader's exiled half-brother who was assassination - Kim Jong-nam

Current leader's aunt, Kim Kyong-hui, sister of Kim Jong-il, daughter of Kim Il-sung.
Friendly Face
4/26/20 7:58 pm

Carolyn Smith wrote:
Carolyn Smith wrote:
Carolyn Smith wrote:
Darrell Garrett wrote:

You said, "or things to happen so we can feel Jesus instead of trusting in His presence in our lives. This was spoken in 2009 when the president was Kim Jong-il and not the current leader Kim Jong-un who wasn't president until 2011.i Clement said your president who was KIm-Jong -Il.

You have to be right 100% of the time to be a prophet. In 2005 Clement said God would eliminate all virus. That has not come true. He wasn't held accountable.He said the next 4 years 2005 -2008 the greatest harvest ever. Didn't come true..."

You said he was wrong. Now you're saying you didn't???? You also posted a link about false prophets.

I really don't want to argue about this. If you believe in prophecy, fine. You're the one who said or at least implied he was a false prophet.

I just thought it was interesting. If you don't want to believe it, that is up to you.
I see total failure to read and understand James 1:19. When did I say he wasn't? Show me. Too man are so quick to defend their posts that they jump to conclusions. I stand by 1 John 4 and acts 17:11. You say you don't want to argue, but you post your say and then act if I reply it is arguing. W have lost the ability to discuss when a person has a difference of opinion as you showed. Show me where I took back my comments on Clement. I see so much rush to defend that people don't take the time to know what they are posting. This is not good.

I will say it. Clements is a false prophet. You can try to defend it by putting a spin all you want.

Again, please take the time to comprehend what I wrote before answering me according to James 1:19.

Why have I seen so little us of scripture in this forum since I came in. One would think that would be the main thing used in a discussion. Now since you don't want to "argue" I guess you won't be replying so let me ask that the Lord would richly bless you.
4/26/20 8:02 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
Carolyn Smith wrote:
Carolyn Smith wrote:
Carolyn Smith wrote:
Darrell Garrett wrote:

I see total failure to read and understand James 1:19. When did I say he wasn't?

Show me. Too man are so quick to defend their posts that they jump to conclusions. I stand by 1 John 4 and acts 17:11. You say you don't want to argue, but you post your say and then act if I reply it is arguing. W have lost the ability to discuss when a person has a difference of opinion as you showed. Show me where I took back my comments on Clement. I see so much rush to defend that people don't take the time to know what they are posting. This is not good.

I will say it. Clements is a false prophet. You can try to defend it by putting a spin all you want.

Again, please take the time to comprehend what I wrote before answering me according to James 1:19.

Why have I seen so little us of scripture in this forum since I came in. One would think that would be the main thing used in a discussion. Now since you don't want to "argue" I guess you won't be replying so let me ask that the Lord would richly bless you.

I just quoted what you said, and you said you didn't say it, so whatever!
I am perfectly willing to have an intelligent conversation, but now you are saying you didn't say what you did.

I didn't post this to have an argument. I posted it because I thought it was interesting and thought someone else might, too. If you disagree, that is up to you.

I was actually replying to Darrell's post when I said a lot of people don't believe in prophecy, and I quoted him in that statement. You are the one who took this personally, when I didn't even mean you.

And now it appears you are just trying to yank my chain, so I'm done.

Last edited by Carolyn Smith on 4/26/20 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
4/26/20 8:22 pm

Post Re: We want so much caseyleejones

Where do you get that? Paul said let the prophets speak and others judge. Why judge if they are 100% correct? Does a pastor have to be 100% right all the time to continue being a pastor?

You are describing the OT prophet that does not exist anymore.

Anyway, you do make valid points in your post regarding other things.
Acts-perienced Poster
4/26/20 8:43 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
As I listened to the recording, all I heard was “Kim.” He did not say which Kim would die. At the time of the prophecy in 2009, Kim Jong Il was still the leader of NK. He died in 2011. Clement also said “Now” and “is dead” repeatedly in reference to Kim being brain dead, etc., which did not happen “now” at the time of the prophecy as Clement prophesied. Nor did it happen anywhere close to NOW when he said NOW. This prophecy clearly did not come true.

This is probably just an example of charismatic wishful thinking, “calling those things which be not as though they are,” taking Rom. 4:17 wildly out of context in support of the Kenyonite claim that human ‘little gods’ have the ability to speak things into existence.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
4/26/20 9:45 pm

Post Cojak
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
As I listened to the recording, all I heard was “Kim.” He did not say which Kim would die. At the time of the prophecy in 2009, Kim Jong Il was still the leader of NK. He died in 2011. Clement also said “Now” and “is dead” repeatedly in reference to Kim being brain dead, etc., which did not happen “now” at the time of the prophecy as Clement prophesied. Nor did it happen anywhere close to NOW when he said NOW. This prophecy clearly did not come true.

This is probably just an example of charismatic wishful thinking, “calling those things which be not as though they are,” taking Rom. 4:17 wildly out of context in support of the Kenyonite claim that human ‘little gods’ have the ability to speak things into existence.

Thumb Up logical and well thought out answer. I must agree. Smile
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
4/26/20 10:12 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic