Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

I Have Trump Derangement Syndrome
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Hill Poover
I am convinced that people will and do hear what they choose to hear. I can see how his comments can be twisted to say what you are implying, but if you look at everything he says, it is clear he is talking about the power of light disinfecting. Don't stop listening at the key statement, but follow up with the rest of what he said and it is clear. But you are free to hear and believe as you wish. Newbie
4/24/20 4:42 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Edit: Nevermind

Last edited by Dave Dorsey on 4/24/20 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
4/24/20 4:55 pm

Post Re: I Have Trump Derangement Syndrome caseyleejones
FG Minister wrote:
Dr. Trump, the genius who has "good hunches," has now advocated that we get immunized with Lysol!! Here is the exact quote: “I see that disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets inside the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

Inject us with household cleaners? I think Trump has Trump Derangement Syndrome - not me!

I can't wait to hear those of you who defend this guy to try and explain this one! But, but, but he helps us evangelicals. I know that, but he's still a nut - and an immoral nut at that. What's even nuttier is that I will vote for him because his opponent is an even bigger nut-job! Where is a George Washington, a Lincoln, or a Reagan when we need him? God help us.

Really FG, then I have to assume the warning label on coffee that reads "HOT" is meant for people like you?
Acts-perienced Poster
4/24/20 6:40 pm

Post Everybody Knows - Everybody! FG Minister
Trump Supporters and Trump haters all around the world know what Trump said and what he meant. Everybody except the Kool-Aid drinkers. But I think they have switched from Kool-Aid to Clorox.

Keep defending the un-defendable boys! But be careful, that drink may hurt you when Trump is in his second term and he doesn't need you anymore -- on social issues he just may turn back into the Democrat he was 5 minutes before the election!
Acts-celerater
4/25/20 10:58 am

Post Cojak
Trump should be smart enough to know Obama used a teleprompter to stay out of trouble. Have a speech writer put it up politically correct and NOT vary

. Trouble is Trump doesn't understand if you make the statement about a food you don;t like by saying in a Sailor's language, "That tastes like S**t." The next day headlines would say, "Trump has been eating 'dung'!"

Just sayin'!
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
I did spend 14 yrs in the USN. Idea
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
4/25/20 11:22 am

Post Dean Steenburgh
Hill Poover wrote:
My post is not about defending POTUS near as much as it is about the absolute stupidity of people and the lengths they will go to for political points.

Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
4/25/20 5:58 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Hill Poover wrote:
[/img]

Thanks for posting this. FG Minister is a Trump hater that abandons all objectivity and sense of Christian fairness when it comes to the President.
4/29/20 8:42 am

Post Facts are Pesky Little Things - Aren't They FG Minister
Once again -- here is the exact quote from Dr. Trump at a press conference: “I see that disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that BY INJECTION inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets inside the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

There are 8 Billion people in this world, and 99.9999% know what Trump said! He CLEARLY says we should check into injecting people with disinfectants! Are you drinking the Kool-Aid or the Clorox?
Acts-celerater
4/29/20 8:53 am

Post Dave Dorsey
You might as well be shouting at the wind, FG.

They'll post something like that picture up there, but they'll never address why -- if that's what was happening -- Trump said he was just being sarcastic the next day. The president himself kneecapped the defenses being presented in this thread, but the disconnect will never be addressed. It just is what it is.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
4/29/20 9:46 am

Post Re: Facts are Pesky Little Things - Aren't They Resident Skeptic
FG Minister wrote:
Once again -- here is the exact quote from Dr. Trump at a press conference: “I see that disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that BY INJECTION inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets inside the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

There are 8 Billion people in this world, and 99.9999% know what Trump said! He CLEARLY says we should check into injecting people with disinfectants! Are you drinking the Kool-Aid or the Clorox?

He wasn't talking about ingesting household cleaners into the body. Really, are you this petty in dealings with your flock? Shameful.
4/29/20 10:08 am

Post Resident Skeptic
Dave Dorsey wrote:
You might as well be shouting at the wind, FG.

They'll post something like that picture up there, but they'll never address why -- if that's what was happening -- Trump said he was just being sarcastic the next day. The president himself kneecapped the defenses being presented in this thread, but the disconnect will never be addressed. It just is what it is.

Yes or no, Dave. Was Trump advocating injecting chemical household cleaners into the human body?
4/29/20 10:09 am

Post Dave Dorsey
Was he advocating people inject themselves with cleaners? No.

Was he advocating that scientific testing be performed to determine the efficacy of injecting disinfectants into the human body? Yes.

Did he then say that his advocacy of this testing was sarcastic? Yes.

I hope you'll agree that these are the objective facts.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
4/29/20 10:20 am

Post Resident Skeptic
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Was he advocating people inject themselves with cleaners? No.

Was he advocating that scientific testing be performed to determine the efficacy of injecting disinfectants into the human body? Yes.

Did he then say that his advocacy of this testing was sarcastic? Yes.

I hope you'll agree that these are the objective facts.

Have you considered the meaning of the word "disinfect," and what "disinfectant" means in that light? No, you haven't.
4/29/20 11:19 am

Post Dave Dorsey
Rolling Eyes [Insert Acts Pun Here]
4/29/20 11:35 am

Post Anyone that ingested Lysol... Aaron Scott
Well, first of all, I think in such cases, we can breathe a big sigh of relief that maybe they won't be adding their genes to the gene pool.

But the truth is this: If you took Lysol (or Clorox), then COVID-19 isn't your biggest problem. It appears you have ID 10-T instead.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
4/29/20 11:39 am

Post Dave Dorsey
It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is... [Insert Acts Pun Here]
4/29/20 1:07 pm

Post A Waste of Time for Sure FG Minister
But I'll waste time one more time. The only reason I posted this is because when Trump made this one statement, everything changed in the Covid world at the White House. He had to stop holding the daily briefings; his staff asked him not to comment on medical procedures, his most avid supporters in Congress were embarrassed, and officials in other countries were laughing. Sad to say, but Lysol had to remind people not to ingest their cleaning products.

I was just curious to see if the Trumpettes would try to defend something that was so ridiculous in it's proposal. I was right on the money - some people would defend Trump no matter what he did. He himself said he could shoot people on 5th Avenue and his supporters would stand by him!

It reminds me of my sainted grandmother. She was a good COG lady with a tall bun on her head. She would often comment about people who were consistently absent from church. She would even say they had backslid. But when someone brought up her sister who never attended church, she always made an excuse for her! Odd isn't it? If we like em, we defend em. Now, let's hear a special number from the Trumpettes...
Acts-celerater
4/29/20 1:46 pm

Post Re: A Waste of Time for Sure Resident Skeptic
FG Minister wrote:
But I'll waste time one more time. The only reason I posted this is because when Trump made this one statement, everything changed in the Covid world at the White House. He had to stop holding the daily briefings; his staff asked him not to comment on medical procedures, his most avid supporters in Congress were embarrassed, and officials in other countries were laughing. Sad to say, but Lysol had to remind people not to ingest their cleaning products.

I was just curious to see if the Trumpettes would try to defend something that was so ridiculous in it's proposal. I was right on the money - some people would defend Trump no matter what he did. He himself said he could shoot people on 5th Avenue and his supporters would stand by him!

It reminds me of my sainted grandmother. She was a good COG lady with a tall bun on her head. She would often comment about people who were consistently absent from church. She would even say they had backslid. But when someone brought up her sister who never attended church, she always made an excuse for her! Odd isn't it? If we like em, we defend em. Now, let's hear a special number from the Trumpettes...

He never proposed what you are falsely claiming he did. Why lie?
4/29/20 6:39 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic