Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Kenneth Copeland and Reinhard Bonnke

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Kenneth Copeland and Reinhard Bonnke jimmyjon
As long as we're going here. Here is a video that explains how Copeland has given millions of dollars in support of one of the greatest Pentecostal evangelists the world ever saw, Reinhard Bonnke whose ministry is responsible for birthing 72 million souls I to the Kingdom of God. Beginning in 1984 Copeland began to support Bonkkes efforts on Africa. 10% of all his ministry proceeds have been given to missions work and Bonnke got the lions share of it. Just a thought as others malign, mock and impune peoples good name with words like heretic etc.And. I'm not suggesting Copeland hasnt said and done outlandish things. But that doesnt discount that many have been saved, healed and impacted positively by his ministry. I dont support him nor do I agree with all he has said but he has done many good things as well.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D6G1m-g971Q

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=suTHNVaVC1s
Hey, DOC
4/3/20 10:04 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
That's great!

But it doesn't excuse his obvious heresy (this is a formal word with a formal definition) nor does it release believers from their biblical responsibility to mark him and warn others about him.

You can't give your way into heaven. The money he takes from widows doesn't become sanctified because he gives 10% of it to missions. Praise God that at least some of that money is being used for the kingdom. But that does not give him a "good name".
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
4/4/20 3:01 am

Post the Lowery Copeland connection excellentposter
Cleveland, TN--One of the most renowned leaders in the history of the Church of God passed away, Sunday, February 21, 2016, at his home in Cleveland, Tennessee. He was 87.

"To paraphrase the words of David, '…a prince and a great man has fallen this day …'" Church of God General Overseer Mark Williams stated upon learning of Dr. Lowery's passing. "T.L. Lowery moved among us as a man sent from God."

This great Church of God man, T. L. Lowery, must have had great confidence in Copeland for him to instruct that Copeland have a prominent place at Lowery's funeral.
Friendly Face
4/4/20 6:58 am

Post Dave Dorsey
Copeland gave a prophecy at Lowery's funeral. Was it accurate?

How many provably false prophecies does a guy need to stack up before Christians will call him a false prophet?
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
4/4/20 7:51 am

Post Dave what is your deal? KevinWallace
Are you related to Doyle? Are you the boss on this page now? Just trying to get an understanding of where you came from and how you emerged as the acts president or whatever. You ban people who disagree with you and bash people in the kingdom you don't like. Maybe this is your job now... I don't know. You just seem a little extra at times.
4/5/20 6:45 am

Post Dave Dorsey
Hi Kevin,

Once again -- it's not about liking or not liking Copeland or anyone else. It's about what people teach and whether it comports with Scripture, or contradicts and denies it. It's about whether people who follow a given ministry are hearing the gospel or are hearing and believing things that are false and could lead them to eternal destruction. That's something worth getting worked up over. The integrity of the gospel is something worth getting worked up over.

Best wishes.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
4/5/20 6:51 am

Post Dave Dorsey
P.S. Bans are discussed between me, Shaun, and Doyle and are given to folks who repeatedly break the rules. I do not ban people arbitrarily or by myself, and all bans are discussed among at least two people of that group. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
4/5/20 6:54 am

Post Dave Dorsey
And I'll tell you one more thing, Kevin. What really gets me about you guys is that you won't interact with the questions. Your only defense is to start crying that people in the kingdom are getting attacked. You want to change the subject to the person asking the questions. You want to ask why they're so extra, why they care so much. But what you won't do is defend these charlatans' doctrine or character, because it is indefensible.

I asked, "How many provably false prophecies does a guy need to stack up before Christians will call him a false prophet?" Can you answer that question with something other than a misdirection and a change of subject? Can you interact with the question in a dispassionate, theological way? Can you use your Bible to see if it has given you any direction or commands on the topic, and discuss that?

Or is calling me extra the only thing you can do?
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
4/5/20 7:02 am

Post Dave, would be interested in the heresy you claim for Copeland... Aaron Scott
Would you list the heresies? I sincerely do not know...but look forward to arguing about them if you're wrong (SMILE). Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
4/6/20 10:55 am

Post Re: Dave, would be interested in the heresy you claim for Copeland... Dave Dorsey
Aaron Scott wrote:
Would you list the heresies? I sincerely do not know...but look forward to arguing about them if you're wrong (SMILE).

No thanks. You can Google it. Smile
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
4/6/20 1:16 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic