Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Post against AB deleted. THANK GOD you did not use his name or his state name.

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Post against AB deleted. THANK GOD you did not use his name or his state name. doyle
Post that accused an AB of supposedly being abusive and forcing people who disagreed with him out of the COG, has been deleted by me. Why? Because it put you in danger of lawsuits for slander and libel.

I do not know the person who made the thread. Thank God that all those involved in that thread did not name anyone or the state. You wisely refrained and thereby saved yourself a lot of problems.

WARNING to all posters. Unless you have tons of money to spend and at least five years of extra time to spent defending yourself from lawsuits for slander and libel, better NOT post the name of the AB you feel is in question or any other AB. People rightfully do not take it well when their name is slandered.

One would have to prove the accusations made by the poster AND it would be totally wrong to guess at who it might be. That would put innocent AB's, in danger of being falsely accused...possibly an additional lawsuit against you.

Contact me and in total confidentiality, I can look into it. Or have some who have been pushed out, contact me. Without ever revealing who contacted me, I can share the problem with officials who can look into it.

If the AB is a Bully, those who appointed him need to know.

Doyle
writedoyle@gmail.com
404-933-1373
3/16/20 10:39 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic