Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

The greatest National Revival?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post The greatest National Revival? Cojak
http://www.pentecostaltheology.com/god-to-use-trump-for-greatest-revival-in-history/

My wife puts a lot of trust in Robison. I do appreciate him and his delivery because I can understand him. The message here I am not sure of, I get no feelings or urge one way or the other. I received this I assume because it is Religious News.
But comparing our presidents counsel by religious leaders, I rate him above Paula W.

BUT still in my heart I am not sure how much 'counsel' our president actually 'seeks' from the Christian Leaders of our time other than political photo ops.??. BUT we know GOD uses people, even jackasses, to get the job done. Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/27/20 11:28 am

Post Bro Bob
heeee haaaawwww

Good post Cojak.
Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
1/27/20 11:50 am

Post SCFIRE
I have never really been a huge Fan of Robison but after listening to this post 3 times, I do agree with him. I do believe we have a WINDOW of Opportunity that is being afforded the church because of Presidents support of the church.
President Trump is not bringing the revival nationally but giving us the go ahead by holding back the liberal agenda long enough for us to do what we are designed to do. He has tried to give the Church her voice back and we are thankful for this. Yes, I do believe in a Last Day Revival to usher in the coming of the Lord. And I believe Robison is on track. No other President that I have been under has given this much attention to the church nor supported the church to this length. Nope, he ain't perfect but as Robison said, God is answering the prayers of the Sold out Saints. I do believe the next 5 years will be phenomenal for those that take advantage of the Open Window that is being provided. And I do believe as well that it's the local churches that are going to see this National Revival rather than the 'headliners of today'. That's just my little 2 cents worth. lol....
1/27/20 2:45 pm

Post deleted brotherjames
sorry wrong thread Acts-celerater
1/27/20 4:59 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic