Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Iranian General Qasem Soleimani killed by US strike (L)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Iranian General Qasem Soleimani killed by US strike (L) Dave Dorsey
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-50979463

I'm sure you've all already seen this on the news. Soleimani was in charge of Iran's Quds army which was basically its external terrorism arm. He was responsible for the deaths of a lot of American soldiers.

This action raises a lot of questions about what the future holds. But one thing we know for certain is that ignoring Iranian escalation was not working. Pallets of cash in the dead of night was not working. Iran's response to the US ignoring their escalation was additional escalation.

This strike was a punch in the mouth for the ages. But we are now in uncharted waters. I encourage us all to pray for our president, his military and intel advisors, our warfighters and foreign service officers, and the people of Iraq and Iran who want to be free from Iran's malignant influence.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/3/20 6:37 am

Post UncleJD
Amen on all points DD Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
1/3/20 9:15 am

Post SCFIRE
Praying for our President
1/3/20 11:45 am

Post Prayers 4thgeneration
Prayers for our President, for congress, for our military, and for our nation. We need God to guide us, protect us, and keep us. And we need America to wake up to that fact. Acts Enthusiast
1/3/20 11:58 am

Post Re: Iranian General Qasem Soleimani killed by US strike (L) caseyleejones
Dave Dorsey wrote:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-50979463

I'm sure you've all already seen this on the news. Soleimani was in charge of Iran's Quds army which was basically its external terrorism arm. He was responsible for the deaths of a lot of American soldiers.

This action raises a lot of questions about what the future holds. But one thing we know for certain is that ignoring Iranian escalation was not working. Pallets of cash in the dead of night was not working. Iran's response to the US ignoring their escalation was additional escalation.

This strike was a punch in the mouth for the ages. But we are now in uncharted waters. I encourage us all to pray for our president, his military and intel advisors, our warfighters and foreign service officers, and the people of Iraq and Iran who want to be free from Iran's malignant influence.

This right here.
Acts-perienced Poster
1/3/20 12:18 pm

Post Cojak
Amen to the OP. Prayer is very much needed. Idea
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/3/20 7:15 pm

Post This action is revealing the agenda of the elite left ... Mat
This action is revealing the agenda of the elite left - the consortium of liberal politicians, media and entertainment, educators, government bureaucrats, wealthy globalist, and their alleys oversees.

They grieve over the death of a terrorist who for years has killed thousands and thousands in many countries which are not his own, including American military personal (in the 100s if not 1000s). They, the elite left, talk of his "greatness" and "leadership" and seem to imply "what's a few dead Americans in uniform, after all, they don't really matter do they, compared to this guy (I think our soldiers would be safer fraging, or at least stop protecting, maybe put them on point, media personal instead of fighting some tribesman in God forsaken Iraq).

These are the people who praise Mao, Stalin and Castro, and would make American more like Venezuela, as long as they were the ones in power. This elite hate the nation of Israel, so the dead general's connection to Hamas and the murder of Jews is no big deal (same as our soldiers). They are drawn to the support of Iran, as in their mind a dictatorship, is more sympathetic than the America.

These are people who would feel justified in excluding Christians from participating in American culture due to our not being political correct in our speech and voting. These will be the people that march as to prison camps (like their heroes did to maintain power), or line us up at the firing squad like their hero Chi Rivera did in Cuba (they love to wear his shirt).

We need to pray for our nation and all its leaders - we need to warn the Christian community - we need to engage the liberal culture - most of all we need to understand the "spirit" of the world and its ultimate goal.

I would like to see the parents or wife of a service man who was killed in Iraq by an IED which came from Iran interviewed about this action.

Mat

PS It is a sad day in America when the elite care more about the death of a major terrorist then the lives of our uniformed services. At least we did not have another embassy fall in the hands of the terrorists. I sure there are some presidential candidates who would welcome that - then they could "Jimmy Carter" Trump in the next election.
Acts Enthusiast
1/4/20 9:29 am

Post Re: This action is revealing the agenda of the elite left ... Cojak
Mat wrote:
This action is revealing the agenda of the elite left - the consortium of liberal politicians, media and entertainment, educators, government bureaucrats, wealthy globalist, and their alleys oversees.

They grieve over the death of a terrorist who for years has killed thousands and thousands in many countries which are not his own, including American military personal (in the 100s if not 1000s). They, the elite left, talk of his "greatness" and "leadership" and seem to imply "what's a few dead Americans in uniform, after all, they don't really matter do they, compared to this guy (I think our soldiers would be safer fraging, or at least stop protecting, maybe put them on point, media personal instead of fighting some tribesman in God forsaken Iraq).

These are the people who praise Mao, Stalin and Castro, and would make American more like Venezuela, as long as they were the ones in power. This elite hate the nation of Israel, so the dead general's connection to Hamas and the murder of Jews is no big deal (same as our soldiers). They are drawn to the support of Iran, as in their mind a dictatorship, is more sympathetic than the America.

These are people who would feel justified in excluding Christians from participating in American culture due to our not being political correct in our speech and voting. These will be the people that march as to prison camps (like their heroes did to maintain power), or line us up at the firing squad like their hero Chi Rivera did in Cuba (they love to wear his shirt).

We need to pray for our nation and all its leaders - we need to warn the Christian community - we need to engage the liberal culture - most of all we need to understand the "spirit" of the world and its ultimate goal.

I would like to see the parents or wife of a service man who was killed in Iraq by an IED which came from Iran interviewed about this action.

Mat

PS It is a sad day in America when the elite care more about the death of a major terrorist then the lives of our uniformed services. At least we did not have another embassy fall in the hands of the terrorists. I sure there are some presidential candidates who would welcome that - then they could "Jimmy Carter" Trump in the next election.

This is a very serious matter. I agree with the comments you made about caring for the men in uniform. I come close to tears at the VA hospitals when I see the maimed warriors and the list of the dead.
I do pray daily for our leaders, some think this was a shoot from the hip decision. I worked in and taught Military Intelligence for 6 years. There are lists of WI's ( 'What if? plans') I was amazed at the good WI's offered in Nam and were turned down and shelved due to politics. I hope someone got this one RIGHT! Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/4/20 11:24 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic