Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE: Never, never, never...

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post FOR FUTURE REFERENCE: Never, never, never... Aaron Scott
give in to the left or apologize because they got their feelings hurt over what you said or believe.

The script has been replayed over and over and over: Someone says something that the left or the woke act like is as bad as the Holocaust, so the person abjectly apologizes to millions of people...and what happens? They are fired anyway!

Never let them see you sweat. If they can get you fired or demoted or what have you, THEY WILL--whether you apologize or not. So just don't.

I think the Trump has learned that the hard way. If it had been up the the left, they would have had him commit suicide the day he was elected, would have Melania divorce him, would have his children jailed, and would "crucify" anyone who dared to be his friend.

Nothing will satisfy their desire for blood. Chick-fil-A? It won't be enough. Now they'll try to get the to actively SUPPORT LGBTQ organizations. And when that happens, I will have eaten my last Chick-fil-A. I know other organizations already do these things, but Chick-fil-A was something special...that the left ruined (and were ALLOWED to ruin by the leaders of Chick-fil-A).
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
11/22/19 2:58 pm

Post Re: FOR FUTURE REFERENCE: Never, never, never... Dean Steenburgh
Aaron Scott wrote:
give in to the left or apologize because they got their feelings hurt over what you said or believe.

The script has been replayed over and over and over: Someone says something that the left or the woke act like is as bad as the Holocaust, so the person abjectly apologizes to millions of people...and what happens? They are fired anyway!

Never let them see you sweat. If they can get you fired or demoted or what have you, THEY WILL--whether you apologize or not. So just don't.

I think the Trump has learned that the hard way. If it had been up the the left, they would have had him commit suicide the day he was elected, would have Melania divorce him, would have his children jailed, and would "crucify" anyone who dared to be his friend.

Nothing will satisfy their desire for blood. Chick-fil-A? It won't be enough. Now they'll try to get the to actively SUPPORT LGBTQ organizations. And when that happens, I will have eaten my last Chick-fil-A. I know other organizations already do these things, but Chick-fil-A was something special...that the left ruined (and were ALLOWED to ruin by the leaders of Chick-fil-A).

CFA has already begun their LGBTQ relationship.
By virtue of the fact that they're now supporting local social causes they have joined the same club as many of the LGBTQ sponsors.
Boy & Girls Clubs, Boy Scouts, American Way & others are strongly supported by the LGBTQ community & are thereby allowed to bring in their own social agenda to be played out by these groups through sensitivity training.
Just last week the Boy Scouts were making headlines about how their relationship with the Mormons has almost come to an end & Salt Lake leaders are not endorsing the BSA after 2020.
The division is sharp & Christian businesses need to "man-up" to these strong arm tactics or they'll become another statistic in the morality wars.

Just a matter of time before CFA touts it's first openly gay owner/manager & how 'Proud' they'll be to support them in their challenges.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
11/22/19 7:34 pm

Post Re: FOR FUTURE REFERENCE: Never, never, never... Cojak
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
Just a matter of time before CFA touts it's first openly gay owner/manager & how 'Proud' they'll be to support them in their challenges.

I sure hope that doesn't happen, but agree that is the normal path..... Crying or Very sad
WE very seldom eat at Chic-F, but I do like their product and had so much respect for their Openly Christian stand. .... Confused
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/22/19 8:29 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic