Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Kanye Sunday Service draws 4.17 million viewers.

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Kanye Sunday Service draws 4.17 million viewers. doyle
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7704257/Kanye-Wests-Sunday-Service-Joel-Osteens-Houston-megachurch-drew-record-4-17-million-viewers.html
11/20/19 11:44 am

Post Re: Kanye Sunday Service draws 4.17 million viewers. Dean Steenburgh
doyle wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7704257/Kanye-Wests-Sunday-Service-Joel-Osteens-Houston-megachurch-drew-record-4-17-million-viewers.html

To put this in better terms ...Kanye's appearance on JO's program outpaced CNN by a 5 to 1 ratio & that's on a good day at CNN where they have a hard time keeping up with re-runs on the Food Network. True!

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
11/22/19 7:54 pm

Post Cojak
Actually I know nothing about this dude Kanye, EXCEPT that I can never pronounce his name if I read it. "Can'ye" I say and my wife 'bravely' corrects me again, it still doesn't stick. So I gave up.
BUT I am pleased and appreciate hearing anyone promote my Lord. I ope and pray any good he does is blessed.

Yeah, I know I am supposed to know this guy, but since I live under a big rock I do not know any baseball or foot ball players since jackie Robinson and Zonka!

But Imma not trying to pronounce this guys name again here at the house, she thinks I am becoming demented. Seriously I might me. Sad

PS to explain my lack or pronunciations, I read my news. I DO NOT listen to any news because I don't understand what I hear.
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/24/19 10:24 pm

Post Link
Cojak wrote:
Actually I know nothing about this dude Kanye, EXCEPT that I can never pronounce his name if I read it. "Can'ye" I say and my wife 'bravely' corrects me again, it still doesn't stick. So I gave up.

I heard a preacher say that he was happy to hear about Kanye West's conversion, and said people were expressing doubt in his conversion. He said it was like Peter getting set free from prison. People pray for stuff and don't believe when it happens. That was the first I'd heard of it. Then I read a Facebook post about people being doubtful about Kanye and saying we should be supportive.

I thought I keep reading these people saying people are saying negative stuff about his conversion, but I never read the negative stuff about his conversion.

I couldn't tell you what he looked like. Some man reputed to be a prophet had had an end-of-the-year message warning to pray for Kanye West, that the enemy wanted him to lose his mind. Someone pointed out that all his points were like a message from a psychic, including the Kanye West thing. Who knows, maybe Christians prayed for him because of that 'prophetic' message.

My kids said Kanye West was married to Kim Kardashian. I knew who she was because she is on magazines at the grocery store checkout, and I heard she had some kind of reality show. I think I saw 20 seconds of clips. Somehow, she is related to Bruce Jenner. I knew that much.

So I saw an interview with Kanye West and I know what he looks like now. I heard his choir so I guess I'd heard him sing.

Several nights ago, I decided I'd watch one of his secular songs. The video was high production quality, a video about him on a motorcycle with his wife actually. But the rap lyrics and sound just seemed kind of lame, to me, like my wife says in Indonesian 'tidak mengigit'-- it doesn't bite. But maybe the song I picked was just 'album filler' and not his best.

Apparently, he's really famous. I'm glad to hear he's excited about serving God.

I've been praying since Justin Bieber was in his teens that he would be an evangelist. I believe he has a call on his life. I've seen some video clips of his trying to do some evangelism in his concerts. I hope he matures and deepens in his faith. It is good to hear that they have faith in Christ. It would be great if these musicians would live holy lives and winning people to Jesus. If they need to grow a while first, that's good too. It's good for them to be saved, of course. The angels rejoice when one person repents.

Let's keep them in prayer.
11/24/19 11:00 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic