Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

North Gaston Church of GOd

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post North Gaston Church of GOd sadlytrue77
does anyone know if they live stream their services on youtube? I prefer to watch there since I am not a big fan of the facebook app. I would love to watch the services. I am a big fan of Dallas Church of God and I know that when the former youth Pastor from Dallas went to become pastor at North Gaston the congregation at North Gaston became mostly ex-Dallas COG members. Since I hear 80 percent of the congregation came from Dallas, I assume the worship would be similar, and I relly like that style.

New Orleans Bred, Mississippi Led, Hopefully Arizona will be home before I'm dead.
*OnceASaintsFanAlwaysASaintsFan*

Last edited by sadlytrue77 on 11/4/19 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Friendly Face
10/28/19 12:34 pm

Post Da Sheik
Quote:

does anyone know if they live stream their services on youtube? I prefer to watch there since I am not a big fan of the facebook app. I would love to watch the services. I am a big fan of Dallas Church of God and I know that when the former youth Pastor from Dallas went to become pastor at North Gaston the congregation at North Gaston became mostly ex-Dallas COG members. Since I hear 80 percent of the congregation came from Dallas, I assume the worship would be similar, and I relly like that style.

Such a random request, and yet so specific Laughing
Acts Enthusiast
10/28/19 8:56 pm

Post Cojak
Da Sheik wrote:
Such a random request, and yet so specific Laughing

Cool Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/28/19 9:06 pm

Post Happens all the time in all denominations and non-aligned churches doyle
When someone who has bonded with people in a church leaves and either starts a new church or goes to pastor nearby, some will follow. It does not always mean where they left was doing anything wrong. Jesus preached one sermon people didn't like.

Notice the text John 6:66: "From that time, some of His disciples turned back and walked with Him no more." Obviously, the Lord was not wrong in the sermon He preached.

Also, it does not necessarily mean that those who left, did anything wrong unless they have caused trouble where they were. Some people go elsewhere simply because they want to do something new.

I know from pastoral experience, when people leave your church it hurts like the bad place, but starting a new church or going to a new one that has started, is not evil.

When it comes to attendance, don't count the waves, keep your eyes on the tide.

Doyle
11/12/19 3:10 pm

Post Roger Woodard
Yes Doyle, THE CRIMSON TIDE!!!! Hey, DOC
11/13/19 10:17 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic