Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trans kids are the new darlings of society

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Trans kids are the new darlings of society UncleJD
We all only thought that the gay-rights movements were quickly undoing the fabric of society, well, not nearly fast enough apparently. Trans-culture has escalated the decay faster than even the left was ready for. Even radical feminism is left unprepared for what to do when trans-culture comes to reverse everything they've stood for in the areas of sports.

We have a family member, a young son of a cousin, who was "friends" with a transitioning girl (becoming a "boy"). We all thought that he was just being friends with her and being "supportive", that was strange enough being raised in an ultra-holiness (Holiness denom), but it was obvious that after his parents had spent their retirement on sending him to a wonderful secular college, that he had really changed. Anyways, this "girl" recently changed her name to Henry and apparently finished her transition. As soon as that happened, my cousin's son announce on FB that he was in a "relationship" with her/him! It hit us that this whole time it was HIM (the real boy) that was gay all along and that this girl must have been in love with him but knew he couldn't "love" her until she mutilated herself and became a pretend boy for him. This is sick beyond imagination. I'm so sad for my cousins and Aunt. But wow! This is a study in perverse and strange society. Technically speaking, they are not actually homosexual except in their sick and twisted world view, they are BOTH gay! Biblically speaking, I think the bio-boy is the actual gay one ??? Its so twisted and inside out I have no idea even how to catagorize it other than massive confusion and perversion. I truly believe that this poor, confused girl did this to herself out of "love" for him. I'm sad to think what is going to happen to her once he ultimately leaves her for a real boy. What a horrible age this has become. God help us and even so come quickly Lord Jesus.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
11/5/19 9:30 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
I had trouble keeping up with your post.

If a boy and girl loved each other - why did anyone need to get mutilated?
11/5/19 12:28 pm

Post UncleJD
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
I had trouble keeping up with your post.

If a boy and girl loved each other - why did anyone need to get mutilated?

Here's the condensed version.
Girl meets boy
Boy loves boys
Girl turns into a gay boy so gay boy will love her.

Its the classic modern love story.

BTW, as is typical with this insanity, their FB pages are blowing up with cheers and celebration. We're really done for.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
11/5/19 1:42 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic