Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Paula White to Join White House Staff
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Paula White to Join White House Staff Carolyn Smith
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/31/us/politics/paula-white-trump.html?fbclid=IwAR043o4bmFlgytTPHJuoe9zSEPYddT9OfAsmIfL_RFj5jDF_lwir1QF9Vvw
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/31/19 10:29 pm

Post This is Great News! FG Minister
In addition to her role among evangelicals, she could also be a liaison to women with trout pouts and the thrice married. These are huge demographics and she has the gravitas necessary to reach them. Acts-celerater
11/1/19 7:10 am

Post UncleJD
So CRINGEY Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
11/1/19 8:13 am

Post Dave Dorsey
I'm sure the time commitment of this job will reduce the "ministry" she is able to do otherwise -- so I'm for it! [Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/1/19 9:42 am

Post Resident Skeptic
Dave Dorsey wrote:
I'm sure the time commitment of this job will reduce the "ministry" she is able to do otherwise -- so I'm for it!

That's funny!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
11/1/19 10:37 am

Post Link
Please join me that her relationship with the president will stay appropriate and that the president's thoughts and attitudes will stay appropriate.

This may be less of an issue than it would have been a few years ago.
11/1/19 11:16 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Better her than some Muslim Imam counseling an American President.
11/1/19 12:54 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Nature Boy Florida wrote:

Great point. But an Imam at least has not preached a sermon on how to use your hip action during sex. Trump should beware.
11/1/19 1:01 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Yeah, I don't know about that one NBF. Neither of 'em are gonna help me get to Heaven, and so far as earthly wisdom goes I think the average imam might have an edge. 🕌 [Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/1/19 2:53 pm

Post Link
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Nature Boy Florida wrote:

Great point. But an Imam at least has not preached a sermon on how to use your hip action during sex. Trump should beware.

I have not heard of these hip action sermons. I do not think my wife has heard them either.

Is there a link? Laughing
11/1/19 3:40 pm

Post Having had a personal dealing with Sister Paula brotherjames
I am no fan and Trump would be better of with Pastor Jeffries or others but that said,

the comments by some of you are beyond the pale and not worthy of preachers of the Gospel nor of sanctified lay people. Just sayin.
Acts-celerater
11/1/19 4:27 pm

Post Dear Brother James FG Minister
Salaam-Alaikum Acts-celerater
11/1/19 4:39 pm

Post Not sure about your response there fg brotherjames
You calling me a muslim? I thought the previous responseswere inappropriate considering the forum's basis. Acts-celerater
11/1/19 5:00 pm

Post I'm not a PW fan, I don't know her heart.....but I guess I am caseyleejones
the only one who sees this as a God thing....and a good thing. God used a rowdy bunch we called our founding fathers. They were messed up. Acts-perienced Poster
11/1/19 8:58 pm

Post SCFIRE
I'm with you Caseyleejones. I've never been a PW fan, but I do feel that God can put misfits into places others wouldn't fit and use them for His Glory. I also thrills me to see President Trump with Evangelicals around him and praying. Regardless to his motives (which I believe are right) but regardless he has to be influenced by the Holy Spirit with all that around him. He has to be brave or crazy (lol) to be so bold with it. But Yes, I am thankful for what I am seeing here and also Kanye West. 2 surprises.
11/1/19 9:36 pm

Post Cojak
I would think....... But I don't know what to think????
I am not sure the wisdom of such a move. But wisdom (mine?) has definitely not understood much in appointments lately!

I must say, politics on both sides of the aisle this year is sorta STRANGE??? Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/1/19 9:40 pm

Post Yep, it is a strange trip..... caseyleejones
Cojak wrote:
I would think....... But I don't know what to think????
I am not sure the wisdom of such a move. But wisdom (mine?) has definitely not understood much in appointments lately!

I must say, politics on both sides of the aisle this year is sorta STRANGE??? Shocked
Acts-perienced Poster
11/2/19 12:17 am

Post I Guess I Am Wrong FG Minister
It probably is good that we have a name it claim it, prosperity guru, fitness guru, thrice married woman as our evangelical representative to the White House. She actually is a good fit for Trump. I am quite sure there are no other evangelicals available for the task. And as some said "she's better than a Muslim." I guess we were down to Paula and some Imam for that statement to be made.

Now let me be honest. I don't like what she stands for, what she teaches, or that her multiple marriages don't seem to phase her narcissistic pursuits. Some of you evidently believe she was the last choice available for this job and we should be grateful to have her and not a Muslim. Sorry. I don't agree because that is a straw man argument. She does NOT represent me or my Christian faith. One good brother said he sees her appointment as a "God thing." How in the name of the Good Lord can anyone believe that? "Sister Paula" is a clown and an affront to the Bible. Believe me, if God caused Trump to appoint Mrs. White, He could have appointed thousands of other people who are more qualified than "Sister Paula."
Acts-celerater
11/2/19 7:18 am

Post Re: I Guess I Am Wrong caseyleejones
FG Minister wrote:
It probably is good that we have a name it claim it, prosperity guru, fitness guru, thrice married woman as our evangelical representative to the White House. She actually is a good fit for Trump. I am quite sure there are no other evangelicals available for the task. And as some said "she's better than a Muslim." I guess we were down to Paula and some Imam for that statement to be made.

Now let me be honest. I don't like what she stands for, what she teaches, or that her multiple marriages don't seem to phase her narcissistic pursuits. Some of you evidently believe she was the last choice available for this job and we should be grateful to have her and not a Muslim. Sorry. I don't agree because that is a straw man argument. She does NOT represent me or my Christian faith. One good brother said he sees her appointment as a "God thing." How in the name of the Good Lord can anyone believe that? "Sister Paula" is a clown and an affront to the Bible. Believe me, if God caused Trump to appoint Mrs. White, He could have appointed thousands of other people who are more qualified than "Sister Paula."

Again, I am not a fan of hers. I also think it is fair to take issue with anyone's current belief system from a biblical POV.

God used a donkey to bring to bring correction.

God used a chicken to bring conviction.

God uses foolish things.

I don't understand people who name the name of Christ who point out other peoples sins and do so under a pen name.

Last edited by caseyleejones on 11/2/19 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Acts-perienced Poster
11/2/19 10:11 am

Post Dear Casey FG Minister
I cannot believe that you would equate our dear Christian sister with a chicken and a donkey. She's God's chosen servant who He has appointed to Trump's staff. How dare you judge this dear lady who has simply made some mistakes. I am shocked at your judgmental assessment.

You said in your rebuttal that it is OK to judge people's current positions from a Biblical POV, but not past sins evidently. When did Paula stop believing the "name it claim it" malarkey? When did she stop preaching the prosperity nonsense? If it's OK with you, I will make judgments on her current theology.
Acts-celerater
11/2/19 10:27 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic