Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Ruach Conference
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Carolyn Smith
Dow Moses wrote:
It was the best conference I’ve been to for years if not the best ever.
Came home prepared to fit the road running. Again nice meeting you. Pray an overflow blessing on you and your church.

Carolyn Smith wrote:
This is what I posted on Facebook re: Ruach 2019:

I've been thinking about how to describe #RUACH2019, but it is hard to put this amazing experience into words. Every service was on point and challenging in its own way. The worship team was totally in sync, yet each of them clearly having an encounter with God as they sang. The Serve team demonstrated the gift of hospitality with excellence and joy. The glory of God came down in a magnificent way so many times. So much revelation shared, it is going to take some time to process it. It was the spiritual equivalent to going to a homecoming and eating all your favorite home-cooked foods and walking away satisfied and content. And yet, each service brought God's presence near, humbling us to tears, the preached Word so rich and challenging, and all of it stirring a hunger for more of God. I am committed to fulfilling the call of God on my life in whatever way He desires. Thank you, Bishop Kevin Wallace and your people who made this all happen and to Pastor Jay-Jay Branch for inviting us to go. It was an amazing time together in God's presence that has changed me and drawn me closer to the Lord.

Thanks, Dow. It was nice to meet you also. We had an awesome service yesterday, definitely overflow!
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/28/19 10:12 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic