Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Hundreds of trans youth want to go back...(L)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Hundreds of trans youth want to go back...(L) caseyleejones
https://news.sky.com/story/hundreds-of-young-trans-people-seeking-help-to-return-to-original-sex-11827740

It is a mental disorder that the left attempts to mainstream. Buyers remorse.....
Acts-perienced Poster
10/5/19 9:45 am

Post UncleJD
My daughter worked with a trans (not sure which way he/she was/is). She said its very sad because she can tell they are mentally ill, yet nobody will dare help them (other than shoving them further along the path of their illness). She said they quit their job a few days ago because they felt unhappy and "judged". The ironic thing is that this was at STARBUCKS, one of the most accomodating, sexual-mental-illness promoting companies in the world, and on top of that my daughter never did anything but be nice to them. Its so sad what society is doing to these kids these days. They will come to a point where they may act out and kill those who have done this to them. I fear the day that's coming, but its coming, instances of patricide against those who were created to guide and protect them from this mental illness, but instead fed it and encouraged it.

I grew up with a father who suffered from bi-polar disorder and possibly mild schizophrenia, I can't imagine how things might have gone if we'd encouraged his manic episodes and told him that was wonderful when he binge spent, or the other behaviors he engaged in. But that is exactly what society is doing with these poor souls.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/5/19 4:17 pm

Post Link
This is the UK, right?

I'd like to see lawyers put together malpractice suits against doctors that advise trans surgery for malpractice...and against counselors, too. If we Christians could vote in judges-- the ones who are voted--who will give HUGE settlements against the trans doctors, doctors may be scared to touch it.
10/5/19 9:57 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic