Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Biltmore Church of God

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Biltmore Church of God Cojak
We are in Fletcher, NC, This is apple Country. We tried something new, Apple Cider Doughnuts. They are very good. I don't know how long they have been around, but this is the first I have eaten.

We are here for a wedding of Grandson and his bride. It was held at Craggy Gardens on the Blue Ridge Parkway. We have driven the entire BRP and backpacked a few hundred miles beside it. I had forgotten how beautiful the Blue Ridge Mts are.

We are near Biltmore so that was our choice of Worship this AM. I love wood in buildings. They have some beautiful exposed beams and some nice leaded glass. For some reason I think it adds to my worship attitude, seeing nature inside.

BUT the main blessing there this AM was the 'signer'. She was 'magnificent' as she signed for the deaf. Not only her signing, but body language and facial expressions 'matched the sermon.' I was fascinated. It was neat to see her when a song finished and the drummer, piano or guitarist continued, she mimicked the instrument in actions so I could almost hear them.

I am totally deaf, but hear thru implants. At one time I thought signing was to be my only avenue of communication, fortunately I am blessed to hear 'somewhat'.

The visit was good Bro. Whitson blessed the congregation, I just wish I could have understood all the sign language. he did preach fast, but that lady could keep up!
It was good to be in the mountains again. Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
9/29/19 5:34 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic