Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Another white mob attack..uh..err..oh...they weren't white! (L)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Another white mob attack..uh..err..oh...they weren't white! (L) Resident Skeptic
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/shock-video-dc-tourist-savagely-beaten-stomped-spit-on-by-gang-of-youths-at-hilton-hotel-where-reagan-was-shot/
7/26/19 8:52 am

Post Re: Another white mob attack..uh..err..oh...they weren't white! (L) skinnybishop
Resident Skeptic wrote:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/shock-video-dc-tourist-savagely-beaten-stomped-spit-on-by-gang-of-youths-at-hilton-hotel-where-reagan-was-shot/

More "youths"
7/26/19 9:02 am

Post Cojak
Seriously, how can this be combated without the 'eye for an eye' approach of government? That is strictly from a 'Policing' standpoint not Christian standpoint. Or do we have the 'Cross and Switchblade' type missionaries/ministers/Christians now? Would David Wilkerson's approach work with the HARDENED gangs of today?

Don't take me wrong, our Lord can do anything, I agree. But are we (me) so hardened that the task is too hard for us today?

I do know it is a growing problem. DC has been a hot bed of crooks for years. I had a man work for me in DC and he collected old wallets. When he left work he put on an old pair pants over his working clothes. The wallet contained only 2-3 dollar bills paper, odd pictures and was in the back pocket. Ben(an older black man) told me he took different routes home but at least 2 times a week he was mugged and they took that wallet. That is a true story from the mid 70s. Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
7/26/19 9:59 am

Post An almost unprecedented level of evil... Aaron Scott
Basically waiting their turn to stomp the face of an unconscious person.

In my opinion, life in prison or even execution is called for. These evil children will al.ost certainly have a long list of such evil offenses--some known, some unknown--before they are brought to account, and long before their sentence is completed.

If sentenced to death, as some should be for the good of society, it would almost certainly be at least 20 years before they were executed. This is one reason such kids despise and mock the law. They now are pouring water and shooting water gunscat police officers with utter brazenness.

Execute the ringleaders within one month...and this nonsense will slam on it's brakes. And if not, then it will when all players are no longer able to play.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
7/27/19 6:26 pm

Post Cojak
Our friend Aaron has the right direction. 'swift Justice', our system delays decisions so long the original crime is history. We do need something like 'hard labor' as a punishment rather than just jail. Jail/prison has become only a breeding ground for hardened criminals. Time to lay around think and hate.

Of course for the leaders, I have no problem with time to make their end sure, make it right with the Lord then send them on.

You see, I believe in GRACE. I believe in HIS loving forgiveness AND I believe in law and order. I also believe that Government has a responsibility for protection of its citizens. The government is not a religion, but a rule of order. I do thank God that our basic beliefs are founded on the TEN commandments. I do not think the judges should be required to be Ministers of the Gospel, but men who dispense punishment according to the law.
It does sound irrational for a preacher to call for the death penalty, but it is not irrational for a minister to be concerned for the safety of his family and flock. If a man or woman is standing for their beliefs and they are killed or imprisoned for their beliefs, that makes them a martyr. If they are killed for their money, that makes them a victim. NO ONE deserves nor should be celebrating for being a victim. Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
7/27/19 9:44 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic