Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Christians should be more like Jesus, who was loved by everyone and never divisive (L)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Christians should be more like Jesus, who was loved by everyone and never divisive (L) Dave Dorsey
Sage words from verified Twitter user and professional sign spinner Jon Mallow.

https://babylonbee.com/news/christians-should-be-more-like-jesus-who-was-loved-by-everybody-and-never-divisive/

Happy Wednesday everyone. Laughing
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
7/17/19 5:57 am

Post Cojak
I agree with the dude! If you don't, of course I agree with you. I don't want to hurt your feelings.
Jesus would never do that. In fact I am sure he apologized to the money changers, off camera of course. Wink

Comment on my comment, and not the OP.:

BTW in the play JESUS, when he cleared the temple, the doves flew off, the sheep and other sacrifices ran off stage and down the aisles. It was cool. Then it had the High Priest ordering the temple cleaned up after the mess Jesus had made. Off scripture addition to that part of the Bible. LOL

To the OP, how do you find this stuff DD? LOL Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
7/17/19 9:18 am

Post Re: Christians should be more like Jesus, who was loved by everyone and never divisive (L) UncleJD
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Sage words from verified Twitter user and professional sign spinner Jon Mallow.

https://babylonbee.com/news/christians-should-be-more-like-jesus-who-was-loved-by-everybody-and-never-divisive/

Happy Wednesday everyone. Laughing

I love the BB and appreciate that this is supposed to be satire, but in this case, I heard nearly this very thing from some democrat politician on one of the talking-head shows. They were very convinced of their perception that Jesus was just like them and nothing like Christians.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
7/17/19 11:57 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic