Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

A Good Reason to Support Israel's Existence

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post A Good Reason to Support Israel's Existence Resident Skeptic
I admit that I am not as solid as I once was concerning "Israelicentric" Eschatology. In other words, I'm not as convinced as I once was that there even has to be a reconstituted Jewish State in order for Christ to return. While I reject the term "replacement theology", you might label me an adherent to "FULFILLMENT theology".

However, geopolitically I support the state of Israel 100%. It is an island of normalcy in a sea of perversion. One of the reasons I support Israel is because of the access tourists and researchers have to Biblical sights. There is so much there archeologically that validates the claims of the Bible, and Israel protects these treasures. I can only imagine what an ISIS type regime would do if they took power in "Greater Liberated Palestine". I fear that the fate that befell the 2000-year-old Buddha statues would befall most archeological evidence in Israel if that happened.
7/5/19 6:47 am

Post Dave Dorsey
Great observation. It is a real blessing to enjoy virtually guaranteed access to those sites. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
7/5/19 6:55 am

Post Re: A Good Reason to Support Israel's Existence Cojak
Resident Skeptic wrote:

However, geopolitically I support the state of Israel 100%. It is an island of normalcy in a sea of perversion. One of the reasons I support Israel is because of the access tourists and researchers have to Biblical sights. There is so much there archeologically that validates the claims of the Bible, and Israel protects these treasures. [b]I can only imagine what an ISIS type regime would do if they took power in "Greater Liberated Palestine". I fear that the fate that befell the 2000-year-old Buddha statues would befall most archeological evidence in Israel if that happened[/b].
I also agree with DD.

You hit the button! Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
7/5/19 5:09 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic