Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

My Beto prediction

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post My Beto prediction Resident Skeptic
My prediction has come to pass that Beto would be rejected by the leftist elite because he is not gay. The ONLY white males who are qualified to be President are the gay ones, according to the left. They are even willing to throw Bernie over the cliff. A Warren/Buttigieg ticket is taking shape right now. This satisfies all the lust the left has for political correctness, the first woman President and a gay VP who will take the White House in 2028.

Of course, Trump will Trounce Warren in 2020.
6/10/19 1:38 pm

Post Re: My Beto prediction UncleJD
Resident Skeptic wrote:
My prediction has come to pass that Beto would be rejected by the leftist elite because he is not gay. The ONLY white males who are qualified to be President are the gay ones, according to the left. They are even willing to throw Bernie over the cliff. A Warren/Buttigieg ticket is taking shape right now. This satisfies all the lust the left has for political correctness, the first woman President and a gay VP who will take the White House in 2028.

Warren/B..tguy is a dream ticket for Trump.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
6/10/19 1:40 pm

Post Re: My Beto prediction Resident Skeptic
UncleJD wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

And the delusional Dems are too dumb to see it.
6/10/19 1:56 pm

Post Re: My Beto prediction Nature Boy Florida
UncleJD wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

They would certainly be the butt of some jokes - for sure.
6/10/19 2:00 pm

Post Re: My Beto prediction Resident Skeptic
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

They would certainly be the butt of some jokes - for sure.

Indeed. Laughing
6/10/19 2:12 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic