Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

The greatest enemy of women....

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post The greatest enemy of women.... Aaron Scott
The greatest enemy of women...are women who exercise their "constitutional right" to abort their own daughters.

They don't seem to care that they are very likely aborting daughters who would become brilliant doctors, lawyers, ministers, leaders, presidents, writers, artists, actors, and mothers.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
6/3/19 10:55 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Mysoginist.
Woman hater.
Keep your rosary out of their ovaries.
We're not doing business in your state with that kind of hate speech. It is just so dripping with evil. Evil or Very Mad
6/3/19 11:01 am

Post The greatest enemy of women brotherjames
Are the mysogninistic leaders of certain denominations that refuse to endorse the plain fact that there is no Male nor female in Christ Jesus. Acts-celerater
6/3/19 4:41 pm

Post Re: The greatest enemy of women UncleJD
brotherjames wrote:
Are the mysogninistic leaders of certain denominations that refuse to endorse the plain fact that there is no Male nor female in Christ Jesus.

so that's worse than those that kill female babies of women?
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
6/3/19 4:56 pm

Post BrotherJames...my, my, my.... Aaron Scott
Please, you're joking, right?

In terms of standing before God, indeed, there is neither male nor female.

But how do you handle the passage where man is the head of the woman, and Jesus the head of the man, and God the head of Christ?

If you say it means "source," it won't hold up (and it NEVER HAS for anyone who has used it). The implication is clearly indicates the meaning of "having authority over."

Christ is indeed the SOURCE of the Church...be as the HEAD of the Church, He most definitely is the one in charge.

What a deep illusion grips us when we think that the greatest enemy of women are..CHRISTIANS??? Wouldn't you agree that the devil is certainly a greater enemy? Wouldn't you agree that even fundamentalist Muslims might be a greater enemy?

But once you get bit by the politically correct bug, it causes people to make all kinds of UNJUSTIFIED leaps from the scriptures.

Here's the TRUTH: There is no clarity in scripture that women should be in high church leadership. At the same time, there is no clear prohibition of such. Yes, the FAR GREATER WEIGHT of the scripture and Biblical example is for men to be the leaders of the church-at-large, but I don't think this is grounds for claiming that women CANNOT be in leadership. And I know that they eventually will be, but NOT because of scripture! But rather because of the ABSENCE of any scripture to the contrary. I do not seek to resist women in leadership. I ABSOLUTELY INTEND TO RESIST ANY ATTEMPT TO ACT LIKE IT IS A SCRIPTURAL OR DIVINE MANDATE FOR WOMEN TO BE IN LEADERSHIP.

By the way, brotherjames, what a SHAME that in the 2000 years of the Church, God was apparently too busy with other things to send a clear message--even if by the hand of angels--to get the Church to stop this HEINOUS PRACTICE--worse even than the devil himself!--of not endorsing the plain fact that there is no male nor female in Christ Jesus. God needs to be punished for allowing 20 centuries to go by--ALL WHILE BLESSING THE CHURCH!

BTW, I know of NO ONE that does not endorse the fact that there is neither male nor female in Christ. What YOU mean is apparently that they don't interpret this to entail all that you deem it entails.

Last edited by Aaron Scott on 6/4/19 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
6/4/19 10:53 am

Post Re: BrotherJames...my, my, my.... UncleJD
Aaron Scott wrote:
But how do you handle the passage where man is the head of the woman, and Jesus the head of the man, and God the head of Christ?

Not to speak for Bro. James, BUT. Ministers who quote that scripture as if it applies to them over my wife and daughter give me the creeps to say the very least. That is the marriage relationship ONLY, applying it to a congregation and its pastor is suspect at the very least.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
6/4/19 11:00 am

Post Uncle JD...yes Aaron Scott
UncleJD wrote:
Aaron Scott wrote:

Not to speak for Bro. James, BUT. Ministers who quote that scripture as if it applies to them over my wife and daughter give me the creeps to say the very least. That is the marriage relationship ONLY, applying it to a congregation and its pastor is suspect at the very least.

Indeed, it is about a man's OWN wife. But it is telling because many who are for women in leadership cannot bring themselves to consider the man the head of his wife. They apparently think that agreeing to that would trash the logic behind the rest of their argument. And it likely would. After all, if you are claiming the "no male nor female" argument for church leadership, it's not exactly easy to sell the headship thing as the divine order of the home.

All you have to do is ask someone if a man is the head of the woman (his wife). If he indicates that that means "source," you know you have a game going on. If he says yes, then odds are that you will find that he is fine with just men being in leadership.

Basically, the whole women in leadership issue arises from the desire/wish/fantasy/claim that a man not be "over" a woman in ANY WAY (unless, say, you happen to be her boss). Those who push hardest for women in leadership almost cannot bring themselves to hold that a man is the head of the wife, instead opting for cop-outs like "we are equal partners." Sadly, this often leads to the argument that if the man really loves the woman, he'll pretty much do what SHE wants. Nice. Except it's a one way road. I like traffic to flow in both directions.
6/4/19 11:14 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic