Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

COG Property, Ownership, Responsibility, and Sold Property

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post COG Property, Ownership, Responsibility, and Sold Property MI6
1. When property is deeded to the Church of God, is it owned by the State or by the International Office? In section S44 of the COG Minutes it states ALL PROPERTY OWNED IN TRUST FOR CHURCH OF GOD IN CLEVELAND, TN.

So, why does the State Office keep the money from sold property instead of the International Headquarters?

2. If S44 of the Minutes is legal as written, should the International Office of the Church of God BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL AREAS of Ownership of ALL property deeded to them?
Friendly Face
4/24/19 9:28 am

Post Eddie Robbins
The state office is also COG, Cleveland, TN. It’s all one in the same. That’s my guess. Acts-pert Poster
4/24/19 10:52 am

Post If international was in charge of your property .... Bowtat
that would not be the best. Could you imagine if a local church was having financial trouble and needed some help. How would they choose who got help and who had to make their own way? This board is filled with post trying to make sense of why some things happen in our denomination.

The state has it's church best interest at heart because the Bishop's record is on the line, the state council would know the church, and people making any choices would be more aware of the community the church is in.

Personally I would like to see the state/regional office be able to spend money on training and ministry, but I like the fact that we are also taking care of the local churches that make up our state/region.
Friendly Face
5/7/19 10:06 am

Post sheepdogandy
Is Mount Paran's deed held in trust to the Church of God, Cleveland, TN?

www.spwc.church
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
5/7/19 10:59 am

Post Cojak
sheepdogandy wrote:
Is Mount Paran's deed held in trust to the Church of God, Cleveland, TN?

I have never searched deeds in GA, but in FL & NC anyone familiar with the Register of deeds search could find out in a few minutes. Here it is basically a simple process. the data is public information. I am sure a person in real estate like some of the folks who post here from Georgia could let you know in a matter of minutes.

Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
5/7/19 9:42 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic