Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Why would Trump lie about his father?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Why would Trump lie about his father? Eddie Robbins
He said his father was born in Germany. He was born in New York. Why did he lie? Acts-pert Poster
4/3/19 6:06 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Yesterday was also the third time he said that, so it's tough to buy that it was just a slip of the tongue.

It's not a big deal if Trump lies about where his father was born. That's the defense, right? Yeah, it's a lie, but who cares.

The problem for me is that it's just one more example of how Trump lies about everything, big and small, lies that help him and lies that hurt him. He seems to just say whatever on earth he imagines is true right in that moment.

I look forward to constructive and respectful dialogue in this thread. Laughing Laughing
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
4/3/19 6:56 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Quote:
Frederick Trump (born Friedrich Trump; 14 March 1869 – 30 May 1918) was a German–American businessman and the patriarch of the Trump family. Born in Kallstadt, in the Kingdom of Bavaria (now in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany), he emigrated to the United States at the age of 16 and started working as a barber.

He was referring to his Grandfather, obviously.

And yes, WHY would he lie? I constantly call my daughter by my sister's name. My mom constantly called me by her brother's name. Are those lies, too? Geesh. You guys are grasping at straws.
4/3/19 7:18 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Resident Skeptic wrote:
He was referring to his Grandfather, obviously.

Lol, obviously
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
4/3/19 7:33 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Other exciting Trumpisms from yesterday (just from yesterday!)...

President Xi Jinping is the king:

And wind farm noise causes cancer:

[Insert Acts Pun Here]
4/3/19 7:57 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Other exciting Trumpisms from yesterday (just from yesterday!)...

President Xi Jinping is the king:

What's wrong with honesty? Xi is king.

And wind farm noise causes cancer:

Did you watch the whole speech where he made the wind farm comment? It was sarcasm.

And do you really believe there was not massive fraud in the last mid-term?
4/3/19 9:09 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Politicians:. They say what suits their purpose.
I was named for Sir Edmund Hillary.
I am a Cherokee Indian.
That wasn't me wearing blackface in a picture that says it's me.
I did not have sex with that woman.
I was born in Hawaii.

All those - all narcissists - all have enough hubris to think they SHOULD be President - they think different than us.
4/4/19 5:27 am

Post Dave Dorsey
RS, I get the feeling Trump could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and not lose you as a supporter. Wink [Insert Acts Pun Here]
4/4/19 6:29 am

Post UncleJD
Dave Dorsey wrote:
RS, I get the feeling Trump could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and not lose you as a supporter. Wink

It would probably depend on who he shot LOL

BTW, calling a Chinese dictator a president would be a lie.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
4/4/19 8:24 am

Post Dave Dorsey
Nope, but telling a Chinese dictator how cool it is he's a dictator isn't a good look. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
4/4/19 8:30 am

Post Resident Skeptic
Dave Dorsey wrote:
RS, I get the feeling Trump could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and not lose you as a supporter. Wink

I get the idea that you are wrong about your idea. With all the serious issues facing the country, the two-tiered justice system being one of them, I'm surprised your focus is on such petty concerns.
4/4/19 8:37 am

Post UncleJD
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Nope, but telling a Chinese dictator how cool it is he's a dictator isn't a good look.

I've called people names before that flattered them but I kept it to myself that I was being sarcastic. Anyways, with the Chinese, you have to cater to their massive egos to get anywhere. They want to think everything is their idea, or at least that you think that whatever you are proposing helps them more than it helps you. My brother spent a year there and learned a lot about their national narcissism (yeah, maybe it takes one to know one in Trump's case, but it seems to be working). The left hated Nixon for making peace with China too, but it lead to 50 years of no more proxy wars with them didn't it? I think Trump is just trying to convince Xi that he thinks of our countries as equals so that he thinks its his idea that we should equalize everything we can.
4/4/19 8:59 am

Post yeah, that's weird, but in the long run which nice democrat would have done this? UncleJD
In the long run, its things like this that matter the most.

https://www.lifenews.com/2017/04/04/president-trump-defunds-unfpa-which-promotes-abortion-and-pushes-population-control-in-china/?fbclid=IwAR3E5bt6RmPc2HNBZcMD3YDgsgsnpz-a3TXq2Q12SMWMVQX9hyVB8xqnstk
4/4/19 9:32 am

Post Re: yeah, that's weird, but in the long run which nice democrat would have done this? Resident Skeptic
UncleJD wrote:
In the long run, its things like this that matter the most.

https://www.lifenews.com/2017/04/04/president-trump-defunds-unfpa-which-promotes-abortion-and-pushes-population-control-in-china/?fbclid=IwAR3E5bt6RmPc2HNBZcMD3YDgsgsnpz-a3TXq2Q12SMWMVQX9hyVB8xqnstk

Not to the Never-Trump crowd on here.
4/4/19 9:41 am

Post Eddie Robbins
They say that the noise from a windmill close to your house causes cancer. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Acts-pert Poster
4/5/19 1:37 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Eddie Robbins wrote:
They say that the noise from a windmill close to your house causes cancer. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nah - its the ear plugs you put in your ear that causes the cancer - all those chemicals it's coated with. Trump just hasn't connected all the dots.
4/5/19 7:34 am

Post Dave Dorsey
I know I'm lining myself up for abuse here, so go ahead and let me have it. Laughing

but this is my primary concern with Trump's dad, Tim Apple, the oranges of the Mueller report, cancer-causing turbines, King Xi, etc: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-mental-health-pre-dementia_n_5ca51ea2e4b0409b0ec32806

I know I'm not doing myself any favors linking to a Huff Post article with a video of Lawrence O'Donnell at the top of it. Trust me, I know.

But this is the #1 thing that has me debating casting a vote for a Democrat for the first time (at any level) in my life. The judges have been great, some of the policy has been great -- but I'm truly concerned this dude has serious degenerative cognition issues and I don't think I want someone like that helming the unitary executive.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
4/5/19 9:23 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Sorry Dave.

He gets a physical each year. They will detect it.

Even if he has dementia - he will still think better than a Cory Booker in the White House.
4/5/19 9:49 am

Post Dave Dorsey
The article discusses his yearly physicals.

FDR got yearly physicals as well.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
4/5/19 9:53 am

Post UncleJD
Dave Dorsey wrote:
The article discusses his yearly physicals.

FDR got yearly physicals as well.

1940s. Your excuses are not necessary, you can vote democrat if you want to. There are plenty of good reasons.
1. No wall or border, invite all the diseases and poverty you want to try to break the economies of your oposition states (Texas and Arizona)
2. Medicare for all so you can pay triple the tax you do now and get no benefit from it
3. Tax religious institutions to pay for Transgender operations and abortions
4. Fund free abortions to all
5. re-enact draconian government oversight to prevent small business growth
6. Green Raw Deal - A hundred Trillion dollars
7. Turn in your guns and depend on the government (nobody) to enforce laws (after they've already told you they want illegals to overrun the place)
8. Legal marijuana everywhere and you have to hire potheads to work for you because its legal now.

This can go on and on, and ALL are so much better than having someone who shoots off his mouth constantly right?
4/5/19 10:39 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic