Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

———-

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post ———- Eddie Robbins
-–

Last edited by Eddie Robbins on 2/25/19 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Acts-pert Poster
2/25/19 8:27 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
----->

Last edited by Nature Boy Florida on 2/25/19 2:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Acts-pert Poster
2/25/19 10:26 am

Post Resident Skeptic
Whoremongers and adulterers God will judge. But does that mean this should remain on the books as criminal behavior? I think the governments (State and local) are more concerned about the loss of revenue than they are in the fact that many of these girls are illegal Asian immigrants, or that they might voluntary hope for a better tip if they initiate a "happy ending". But private transactions happen every day that evade the tax man.

Local communities should have the right to make laws they feel reflect their standards of decency. These massage parlors are indeed tax evaders and illegal alien magnets. But should a man go to jail if some lady voluntary does something and he slips her money afterward, especially if it not full blown sex? What if such an event happened in the privacy of one's home? He will indeed answer to God, as will she. But is it worth having all these police sting operations?

Not condoning any sinful behavior. Just thinking out loud.
2/25/19 10:36 am

Post Trafficking wahoo
Sex trafficking is one of the most despicable crimes in the world today. Women in the massage parlor were not voluntarily performing a sex act and accepting money, they were living against their will in the massage parlor and the money paid was going to their trafficker. This happens all over the world and those responsible should be punished to the full extent of the law.

Trafficking would not be an issue is there was not demand, like that exhibited by Kraft, a millionaire who could likely woo a women for sex just because of his money but instead he chooses to get his jollies by paying $50 for a sex slave to service him.

It's a sick world anyone who would support this type behavior has their own level of sickness.
Acts-celerater
2/25/19 10:52 am

Post Eddie Robbins

Last edited by Eddie Robbins on 2/25/19 1:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Acts-pert Poster
2/25/19 11:47 am

Post --- Aaron Scott
---

Last edited by Aaron Scott on 2/25/19 3:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
2/25/19 12:25 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Agreed - its the trafficking aspect that makes it much worse.

It used to be ladies involved did it because they were slaves to their drug habit.

Now they are just slaves.

Finally - the Hollywood elites are getting something right. Hopefully the Christians are way out ahead on this one.
2/25/19 12:59 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
——

Last edited by Eddie Robbins on 2/25/19 2:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Acts-pert Poster
2/25/19 1:21 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
—-

Last edited by Eddie Robbins on 2/25/19 2:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Acts-pert Poster
2/25/19 1:22 pm

Post Re: Trafficking Dave Dorsey
wahoo wrote:
It's a sick world anyone who would support this type behavior has their own level of sickness.

In RS' defense, he probably didn't know about the trafficking aspect. A lot of stories I've seen have just focused on the drama of Kraft being caught committing solicitation.

But as to the rest, yeah. According to the sheriff's allegations, these women were forced to work every day, serviced an average of 1,500 customers a year (which is a nice way of saying they were forced to be raped or sexually assaulted around 5 times each day), and were given minimal hygiene care. I have a lot of libertarian tendencies, but it's been gross seeing people like the writers of Reason, who definitely know all of the details of this story, and are still saying it should be fine.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
2/25/19 1:28 pm

Post Re: Trafficking Resident Skeptic
wahoo wrote:
Sex trafficking is one of the most despicable crimes in the world today. Women in the massage parlor were not voluntarily performing a sex act and accepting money, they were living against their will in the massage parlor and the money paid was going to their trafficker. This happens all over the world and those responsible should be punished to the full extent of the law.

Trafficking would not be an issue is there was not demand, like that exhibited by Kraft, a millionaire who could likely woo a women for sex just because of his money but instead he chooses to get his jollies by paying $50 for a sex slave to service him.

Who supports this? And this is the price a country pays for looking the other way on illegal immigration.
2/25/19 2:42 pm

Post The thing that made me shake my head... Aaron Scott
Look, Kraft is a BILLIONAIRE.

He could have any number of beautiful women who would almost certainly be happy to be his wife (and not just gold-diggers--he obviously has a level of charm, etc.).

And yet some of the pictures of the women from the massage parlor...well, they were on the low-end of the attractiveness scale. Of course, it might be that it is not at all about attractiveness--I don't know just how that all works.

But there has GOT to be HUNDREDS of beautiful, highly-presentable, intelligent, educated women (or widows) who would appreciate a billionaire's attentions. Yes, he might have to weed out the gold-diggers, but accomplished women often want an accomplished man, I would think.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
2/25/19 3:35 pm

Post Re: The thing that made me shake my head... Nature Boy Florida
Aaron Scott wrote:
Look, Kraft is a BILLIONAIRE.

He could have any number of beautiful women who would almost certainly be happy to be his wife (and not just gold-diggers--he obviously has a level of charm, etc.).

And yet some of the pictures of the women from the massage parlor...well, they were on the low-end of the attractiveness scale. Of course, it might be that it is not at all about attractiveness--I don't know just how that all works.

But there has GOT to be HUNDREDS of beautiful, highly-presentable, intelligent, educated women (or widows) who would appreciate a billionaire's attentions. Yes, he might have to weed out the gold-diggers, but accomplished women often want an accomplished man, I would think.

Most billionaires are cheap. He got serviced for 100 bucks, just like all the regular scum in that area.

Whereas - if he had paid $10,000 (chump change to him) to a former playboy bunny - no one would know. (Unless he ran for President).

He should have invested more wisely.
2/26/19 8:00 am

Post Re: The thing that made me shake my head... Tom Sterbens
Nature Boy Florida wrote:

He should have invested more wisely.

That is priceless right there!
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
3/2/19 9:53 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic