Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Prestigious Actscelerate Hall of Prophets -Trump 2020

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Prestigious Actscelerate Hall of Prophets -Trump 2020 famousflavius
As many of you know I am a proud member of the Actscelerate Hall of Prophets. My prediction that Trump would be elected in 2016 is well documented in the ancient Actscelerate archives. I was mocked and ridiculed for my unwavering stance but in the end proven accurate.

There have been many so called prophets on Actscelerate over the years that made public proclamations of forthcoming events that time has exposed as missing the mark. My record is unblemished.

I now make my next prediction for 2020. Trump will win again with larger margins that last time. I also predict a military confrontation between the USA and the Venezuela dictator. Finally, I predict that North Korea will be open to the Gospel and Christian Missionaries allowed to visit.
Golf Cart Mafia Soldier
2/26/19 2:41 pm

Post Re: Prestigious Actscelerate Hall of Prophets -Trump 2020 Resident Skeptic
famousflavius wrote:
As many of you know I am a proud member of the Actscelerate Hall of Prophets. My prediction that Trump would be elected in 2016 is well documented in the ancient Actscelerate archives. I was mocked and ridiculed for my unwavering stance but in the end proven accurate.

There have been many so called prophets on Actscelerate over the years that made public proclamations of forthcoming events that time has exposed as missing the mark. My record is unblemished.

I now make my next prediction for 2020. Trump will win again with larger margins that last time. I also predict a military confrontation between the USA and the Venezuela dictator. Finally, I predict that North Korea will be open to the Gospel and Christian Missionaries allowed to visit.

Sound very happenable. I too think Trump will Triumph in 2020, I further predict that after about an hour of testimony, the Democrats in the House tomorrow are going to regret calling Comey to testify.
2/26/19 4:22 pm

Post Re: Prestigious Actscelerate Hall of Prophets -Trump 2020 UncleJD
Resident Skeptic wrote:
I further predict that after about an hour of testimony, the Democrats in the House tomorrow are going to regret calling Comey to testify.

I assume you meant Cohen. They will eat it up, he will say what he thinks necessary to get a reduced prison sentence. He is not a credible witness at all, yet they will eat up what he says because they require no proof to make their accusations, they just want someone to say it. No, I don't believe they will regret it, but I could be wrong. I'm not a prognosticator though.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/27/19 10:03 am

Post Eddie Robbins
Here’s what I know about 2020. The Democrats have killed themselves with the abortion issue. If they don’t run a moderate with a different view on abortion, they are toast. Acts-pert Poster
2/27/19 10:26 am

Post UncleJD
Eddie Robbins wrote:
Here’s what I know about 2020. The Democrats have killed themselves with the abortion issue. If they don’t run a moderate with a different view on abortion, they are toast.

I hope you're right Eddie. I don't want to believe that the loud voices we hear from the left where they actually celebrate this, are anywhere near the mainstream of American thought.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/28/19 4:16 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic