Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Paul Conn’s message at Lee Convocation (L)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Paul Conn’s message at Lee Convocation (L) Eddie Robbins
This link goes through Facebook. Hopefully, you can see it. I believe you’ll enjoy his sermon on “Almost.”

https://www.facebook.com/LeeUniversity/videos/628128007641486/
Acts-pert Poster
1/28/19 9:16 pm

Post Eddie, many years ago.... Aaron Scott
Dr. Conn spoke during a day service at the Florida Camp Meeting. He told the story of his sister who was dying (I cannot recall from what). He went on to speak of how he went to a service somewhere, and a lady who looked the part of what many of us consider an old-timey Church of God person came up to him and prophesied that his sister would recover.

Bro. Conn's heart sank, for he had already received news earlier that day that his sister had died.

He went on to tell of how he struggled with whether there was anything at all to our Pentecostal beliefs. If anyone should have known the voice of God, it would have seemed to have been the lady who came up and proclaimed his sister's healing.

He went on to tell of how he finally found his legs again, determining to believe on anyway.

Of all my years in Camp Meeting, I consider Bro. Conn's sermon to have been one that most resonated with me. It was a North Star of spiritual understanding in my life.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
1/29/19 2:22 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
Sarah had cancer. This happened before I was in the family but I heard the stories. An interesting story was that Oral Roberts called Charles Conn during that time and told him that she would not live. Acts-pert Poster
1/30/19 6:33 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic