Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

How can the Dems lose.....

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post How can the Dems lose..... Resident Skeptic
…..if, with the media's help, they can deflect their ruthlessness onto Trump and get away with it?

This is why Trump should just declare the national emergency and ignore the courts. Who cares if he is reelected? I'd rather see him a one term
President with a wall than to get no wall.

Sadly, the future of America will be a period of suspended constitutional rights. If the Dems do it, we will have to shed blood to have those rights restored. Dem terrorism will also force a GOP led government to suspend constitutional rights, but it will be temporary. So either way, we are in for a rough ride.
1/24/19 10:54 am

Post Re: How can the Dems lose..... Cojak
Resident Skeptic wrote:
…....

This is why Trump should just declare the national emergency and ignore the courts. Who cares if he is reelected? I'd rather see him a one term
President with a wall than to get no wall.

I would like to see a good FENCE/WALL, how it is built I don't care. But we do need much better security.

I am too much of a believer in this country to think there will be blood shed due to stupidity of either Dems or GOP. Anyone who reads history knows the CIVIL war only killed some very good Americans. I think WE know better.
BUT that is just a personal opinion and I have NO facts to support it other than a faith in the USA, with all its warts. Traveling this country I have met more good people who love this country than do not. Cool

As a matter of fact I have met none who would like to take arms against our government. Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/24/19 6:54 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic