Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Concerning Limbaugh I predicted.....

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Concerning Limbaugh I predicted..... Resident Skeptic
….that there would be an attempt on his life in 2019.

Well, that has not happened so far. But one thing that is about to happen is a major push to destroy Rush's career and reputation. Get ready.
1/24/19 10:28 am

Post Cojak
I am not a big fan of Rush. My feelings seem to always lean to his opinions and agree with man of his thoughts. I think it is my personality that cannot abide GIANT EGOs. For me it is the same with TRrump. I realize that EGO pays off in life, but it rubs my personality wrong.

Someone like Rush and Trump at times let their mouth overload----------.

Not that they are WRONG all the time. I ceased to listen to Rush a little while before I lost my hearing, I had friends who were democrats who recommended Rush, because 'He tells it like it is.' Then when they learned he was a Republican, he was WRONG. LOL

Anyway a high profile person who rubs his 'opposing' viewers the wrong way will certainly be a BIG TARGET.

I will venture a guess, that if someone wanted to take the time to research his recorded programs from years ago his words could easily be 'spun' as racist, or homophobic forgetting the era compared to now. Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/24/19 10:49 am

Post Resident Skeptic
Cojak wrote:
I am not a big fan of Rush. My feelings seem to always lean to his opinions and agree with man of his thoughts. I think it is my personality that cannot abide GIANT EGOs. For me it is the same with TRrump. I realize that EGO pays off in life, but it rubs my personality wrong.

Someone like Rush and Trump at times let their mouth overload----------.

Not that they are WRONG all the time. I ceased to listen to Rush a little while before I lost my hearing, I had friends who were democrats who recommended Rush, because 'He tells it like it is.' Then when they learned he was a Republican, he was WRONG. LOL

Anyway a high profile person who rubs his 'opposing' viewers the wrong way will certainly be a BIG TARGET.

I will venture a guess, that if someone wanted to take the time to research his recorded programs from years ago his words could easily be 'spun' as racist, or homophobic forgetting the era compared to now. Shocked

The biggest threat Rush poses is that he articulates exactly what the left is all about like nobody else.
1/24/19 12:28 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
He’s still on the radio? Acts-pert Poster
1/26/19 8:31 am

Post Resident Skeptic
That did not take long...

https://boingboing.net/2019/01/17/the-most-powerful-man-in-pol.html
1/26/19 12:12 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
Limbaugh can survive just about any storm outside of a legal issue of course.
In fact the bigger they make of the 'big man' the bigger his 22 million member audience will grow.
He's more popular now than ever before.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
1/26/19 2:05 pm

Post Cojak
Resident Skeptic wrote:
That did not take long...

l

Good one RS! Cool Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/26/19 7:50 pm

Post He weathered the drug abuse ordeal.... caseyleejones
He was buying controlled substances off his housekeeper and writing checks under 10K so the feds didn't get a heads up.

Anyone of us would have gone to jail. Anyway, he's doing fine.
Acts-perienced Poster
1/27/19 11:48 am

Post Re: He weathered the drug abuse ordeal.... Resident Skeptic
caseyleejones wrote:
He was buying controlled substances off his housekeeper and writing checks under 10K so the feds didn't get a heads up.

Anyone of us would have gone to jail. Anyway, he's doing fine.

That is where my libertarian streak kicks in. Nobody should go to jail for that.
1/27/19 7:26 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic