Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

RS: How is the situation with your family going?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post RS: How is the situation with your family going? Dave Dorsey
How can we be praying for you?

I hope it is OK for me to be asking.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/21/19 7:54 pm

Post Re: RS: How is the situation with your family going? Resident Skeptic
Dave Dorsey wrote:
How can we be praying for you?

I hope it is OK for me to be asking.

I appreciate you asking.

I am 6 credit hours away from finishing my Master's Degree and am hopeful that it will begin to open doors for me. Right now I am working as a special needs para-professional at a local high school. It pays 14 an hour and benefits, but only 30 hours a week.

My 13 year old daughter is using our current sojourn in a Baptist church as an excuse to reject her Penteostal heritage. I try not to take it personally as I know it is just carnality talking.

The most emotional challenge I face is preparing to finally confront my sister about her secretly trying to get my dad to cut me out of his will. He suddenly died before he could sign the papers she provided. There is allot to this story that I won't bore you with. But she decided to poison my dad's mind concerning my wife and her family as the means to get him to consider changing the will. Neither my wife or her family in Mexico have EVER had any designs on my dad's property.

My sister is not aware that I know any of this. But several of my dad's friends were secretly feeding me information right up until the time he died. I was suffering so much physically, out of work for 8 months, and working on a graduate degree, thus I chose to lay that issue aside until I regained some strength. So now is the time. I plan on telling her what I know, letting her know she is forgiven, and asking her if time has caused her to see any error in what she did. This situation has haunted for more than a year and I have to get it off of my chest.

Last edited by Resident Skeptic on 1/21/19 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acts-dicted
1/21/19 8:21 pm

Post Cojak
Prayers continue my friend. Hope you are staying warm also!!!
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/21/19 9:00 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic