Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Heading out

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Heading out Dave Dorsey
I've enjoyed a lot of the discussion here as of late, but there have been one too many moments lately that have left me wondering why I spend time trying to keep this forum running straight. One too many moments that have overshadowed the joy I find in discussing and exchanging ideas.

To my sparring buddies -- you know who you are! -- I've enjoyed the discussion with you, even when it was heated. I wish you the very best.

To everyone else, I wish you the same. May God bless you in whatever you do, as you do it in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to the Father through Him.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/18/19 10:02 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.