Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trump cancels Pelosi trip as she is headed to Defense plane (L)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Trump cancels Pelosi trip as she is headed to Defense plane (L) Nature Boy Florida
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-denies-pelosi-aircraft-for-foreign-trip-in-response-to-call-for-state-of-the-union-delay

News media were patting Pelosi on the back for facialing Trump yesterday - I wonder if Trump will get the same treatment?

If you feel 6 billion for a border fence is vital for national security - I would expect you to use every tool to get them to agree to that paltry sum, including this. Why were they leaving the country during this time of national crisis anyway?

But - it makes it extra sweet if you do it after the bags are packed and folks are heading to the defense dept airport. Maybe Trump could get them some Big Macs for later.
1/17/19 4:15 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
You name any of the RINO's you can think of..Romney, Kasich, McCain, GW Bush, NONE of them would have done that to Nancy.
1/17/19 4:42 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Agreed.

It's petty.

But that is all the Democrats know.

5 billion bucks - and Trump has already indicated he will give them something major in return. I just don't get the holdup?
1/17/19 4:44 pm

Post UncleJD
If Trump stands firm on this until its done, he may pass Reagan in my mind in some ways (toughness at least). Republicans have never witnessed resolve like this in their lifetime. I just wish they'd do the same for more important issues like saving the unborn. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
1/17/19 4:54 pm

Post Laughed out loud roughridercog
When I saw the story.
1/17/19 5:29 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
I’m not a Trump fan at all, but I couldn’t help but laugh when I heard what he did to Nancy today. Too funny! [Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/17/19 6:03 pm

Post Cojak
I must say, I do like it. And yes it is petty and but that is what it has boiled down to. Taking the trip is reinforcing the stand, in your face, we do not plan to negotiate.... Exclamation
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/18/19 9:03 pm

Post Cojak
After consideration listening to my wife, THE PRESIDENT WAS WRONG! He should have never cancelled the out going flight. He should have cancelled the return flight instead. My wife is a wise woman! Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/19/19 8:07 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic