Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Abortion at 40th week moments before birth (L)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Abortion at 40th week moments before birth (L) caseyleejones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0kC1B__CJ4

This is what is on the Virginia state house desk. The dems love this.

This is why I cannot support the democrat party at any level.

TL;DR

Okay to abort baby even when its crowning. If baby is born, mother decides if she wants it resuscitated.
Acts-perienced Poster
1/30/19 5:12 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
When I saw this yesterday, I wondered (not seriously) if any national Democrats would be asked to denounce it, the way Republicans are every time some alt-right nut job posts something on 4chan.

I absolutely did not expect a prominent Democrat (the governor of VA) to make remarks today that were even more extreme.

https://hotair.com/archives/2019/01/30/moderate-dem-virginia-governor-new-late-term-abortion-bill-allow-babies-killed-theyre-born/

He has since attempted to "clarify" his remarks -- which is noted at the bottom of that article. Of course, for the media, it's just another moment where conservatives have pounced: https://hotair.com/archives/2019/01/30/washington-post-goes-conservative-backlash-gov-northams-comments-abortion-bill/
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/30/19 6:18 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
It’s unbelievable!

I have no party to support.
Acts-pert Poster
1/30/19 7:01 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
There is no true State of Virginia. True Virginians reside outside of the three counties adjoining DC where the Federal class lives. The Federal class' numbers now enable them to cancel out and eclipse the will of true Virginians. Virginia is an occupied country. They should cede those three counties to DC.
1/30/19 10:14 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
BTW, the argument from our side should be loud and clear, based on the Virginia Governor, that he has moved us past abortion. When a baby comes out of the womb naturally and is on a table struggling to live while a doctor and the baby’s mother are deciding on what to do with it, we are LONG past abortion. Where is the media? If this were a dog, PETA would be all over him. Yeah, I’m pissed about it. Acts-pert Poster
1/31/19 7:45 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Not sure where the final line will be drawn - but it's open season on exterminating folks for convenience.

The cheering for these things is what is new. I would hope that clip is on the campaign for everyone running for office in 2020 that is against abortion (or after birth up until _________ (who knows)).
1/31/19 8:23 am

Post its not "before" birth according to that guy, it can be after UncleJD
The guy is a physician so his words aren't accidental. He said that basically if the abortion is botched, then the "infant" will be "made comfortable and revived if the mother wants while she and the doctor 'decide what to do next'". That is as cold of a description of flat out infanticide as I've ever heard! Gosnell is in jail over the same thing! Within 2 years, Herman Gosnell will be declared a hero and "martyr" for heroically stabbing breathing babies through the back of the head!

HOW LONG OH LORD!
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
1/31/19 9:08 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic