Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

This conservative action is a problem to me.

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post This conservative action is a problem to me. Cojak
I try to check the many conservative claims I get by e-mail. I received one today, "Where is the national Media?" the email went on to say how Chic Filet was bashed by the media when the owner supported traditional marriage. But did you see on the news in the recent ice storm how chic filet fed the stranded opened their dining room for the stranded for a warm place in the night. Fed them free, etc..... Of course you did not see this in the main stream. It is good deeds, Christianity in action.
Pass this along and bypass the media!

There Are Good People Everywhere, The "P.C." Bunch [Bad Mean People], Put Us Down For Doing Good...
We've Become Cowardly I Think... Don D.

This kind of thing DOES NOT HELP the conservative effort. Thinking people will check some stories and find out it is deceptive. Nothin in that e-mail said when it happened. I know the person forwarding it to me thought this is now, and they had not seem it on TV so it was being ignored.

I get upset at misleading stories, BOTH liberal and conservative.
There I said it again.....
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/11/19 12:34 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic