Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Ocasio-Cortez, have you noted anything?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Ocasio-Cortez, have you noted anything? Cojak
About 12 to 16 yrs ago (?) an unheard of odd name to politics was brought to the front by the media. Now the name Ocasio-Cortez is being pushed to the headlines.
She has taken a page from Trump. Say something LOUD, and keep your name in the public eye.

I remember hearing Barrack Obama in the early days of his 'introduction' to the USA. I thought, 'this guy is going somewhere, he actually sounded solid and seemed like a nice guy. Actually he was a nice guy.'

The difference is the political climate. Anyone who makes 'nasty' or wild claims that fit the media's slate, gets the headlines. I remember some Hollywood type saying once long ago, 'Bad publicity is better than NO publicity!'

Personally I do think this lady is a flash in the pan, my brain says that, but that inner me (from Rough Rider) says is she? She seems like a female Trump in some ways, mouthy for one!

What do you see?
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/9/19 11:05 am

Post Stinkin Cheese2
I've thought the same thing. She is being groomed. Age will keep her out for 6 years, but that's about how much time they need. Member
1/9/19 11:10 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic