Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

I was asked in another thread....
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post I was asked in another thread.... Resident Skeptic
Quote:
Separate from any support for the president because of his policies -- do you condemn his character as wicked and beneath the dignity of the office of president?

Of course, "wicked" means "evil".

I would like to ask those who think Trump's character is evil, wicked, or beneath the dignity of the President to start chronicling for us daily examples.
1/3/19 4:48 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Why, so you can just say they're being ridiculous and that none of the examples they're giving are wicked or contemptible?

Maybe "contemptible" is a better word than wicked for most of what Trump does, though there is definitely wickedness mixed in, such as his continual bald-faced lying to the American people about Stormy Daniels and the money he paid to her (as just one example).

As for examples, it would be possible to chronicle them nearly daily as the president offers them constantly. For a start, go watch his cabinet press conference yesterday. His comments about Mattis, McCrystal, etc. should be enough to get your feet wet and you can go from there.

Last edited by Dave Dorsey on 1/3/19 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/3/19 4:53 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
It is always wicked and evil to worship oneself. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/3/19 4:54 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Why, so you can just say they're being ridiculous and that none of the examples they're giving are wicked or contemptible?

Maybe "contemptible" is a better word than wicked for most of what Trump does, though there is definitely wickedness mixed in, such as his continual bald-faced lying to the American people about Stormy Daniels and the money he paid to her (as just one example).

As for examples, it would be possible to chronicle them nearly daily as the president offers them constantly. For a start, go watch his cabinet press conference yesterday. His comments about Mattis, McCrystal, etc. should be enough to get your feet wet and you can go from there.

So now it's "contemptible". What will it be tomorrow?
1/3/19 5:12 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Resident Skeptic wrote:

Sorry, thought you were looking for a serious conversation here -- didn't realize you just wanted to troll.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/3/19 5:19 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

Sorry, thought you were looking for a serious conversation here -- didn't realize you just wanted to troll.

I am truly trying to give you a chance to articulate your position that so far has come across as petty contempt.
1/3/19 5:21 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Resident Skeptic wrote:
I am truly trying to give you a chance to articulate your position that so far has come across as petty contempt.

I did in my first (and what will probably be my only) reply to you in this thread.

Beyond that, if you can't see by this point that the president acts with contempt and without dignity more than he doesn't, you're probably never going to. Even the president's supporters on this forum (with rare exception) acknowledge his pitiful character, and make it clear that their support of him is because of his policies. You are among the few (possibly the only one) who appears to believe he is a man of good character. If that is the case, I am sorry, but I am not able to help you.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/3/19 5:24 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

I did in my first (and what will probably be my only) reply to you in this thread.

Beyond that, if you can't see by this point that the president acts with contempt and without dignity more than he doesn't, you're probably never going to. Even the president's supporters on this forum (with rare exception) acknowledge his pitiful character, and make it clear that their support of him is because of his policies. You are among the few (possibly the only one) who appears to believe he is a man of good character. If that is the case, I am sorry, but I am not able to help you.

What you are seeing in Trump is contempt for the contemptible ones who have brought this country to its knees. We are past the point where being "dignified" is in order. We tried that with Romney, McCain, Jeb, GW, Dole and the like. it is indeed sad that things have gotten to this point. But Trump is only expressing what millions of us are feeling. Pelosi, Schumer and the rest of the traitorous scum are lucky mobs with pitchforks have not overrun their offices and homes. Trump's cocky attitude is actually one of great restraint. Yet, you show all your outrage at Trump instead of those he justifiably aims his contempt at. Amazing.
1/3/19 5:35 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Pelosi, Schumer and the rest of the traitorous scum are lucky mobs with pitchforks have not overrun their offices and homes

You need help, dude.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/3/19 5:52 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Pelosi, Schumer and the rest of the traitorous scum are lucky mobs with pitchforks have not overrun their offices and homes

You need help, dude.

I am not endorsing the idea, sir. I'm simply stating a fact. The establishment should be thankful that great restraint that has been shown. That such a thought shocks you demonstrates you really do not see our country as being in danger by the parties mentioned. Rather, you see Trump as the danger. I can just imagine you in 1776.
1/3/19 6:05 pm

Post p5harri
Read any of his tweets were he’s belittled, bullied or called others names.
Those are classic examples of a seared conscience and heart.
1/3/19 6:25 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
p5harri wrote:

Not EVEN biblical !!

Seriously, that is the silliest thing I've read of late. Have you considered that many , and probably most of those he is calling out are the ones with a seared conscience?

This is war. You can't see that.
1/3/19 6:29 pm

Post p5harri
Resident Skeptic wrote:
p5harri wrote:

Not EVEN biblical !!

Seriously, that is the silliest thing I've read of late. Have you considered that many , and probably most of those he is calling out are the ones with a seared conscience?

It doesn’t really matter. You have proven to be blind to Trumps issues.
He’s narcissistic and self absorbed. His daily character proves that.

Most of the war was self induced by his administration.
1/3/19 6:37 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
p5harri wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
p5harri wrote:

Not EVEN biblical !!

"It doesn't matter" that your view is not biblical? Wow.

And if you think he started the war, you've been living with your head in the sand for a LONG time.
1/3/19 6:41 pm

Post p5harri
Resident Skeptic wrote:
p5harri wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
p5harri wrote:

Not EVEN biblical !!

And if you think he started the war, you've been living with your head in the sand for a LONG time.

Much like most of your posts you read it how it you want.
I wasn’t referring to the “it doesn’t matter” as to the Bible, merely I don’t care what you think because you can’t look at anything with a rational point of view.

There’s always been a war, he’s done nothing but inflame it.
1/3/19 6:49 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
p5harri wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
p5harri wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
p5harri wrote:

Not EVEN biblical !!

He's the first one to actually offer resistance. Naturally, the Empire will strike back. Your refined pretty boys never even tried.
1/3/19 7:03 pm

Post krista
Resident Skeptic wrote:
p5harri wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
p5harri wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
p5harri wrote:

Not EVEN biblical !!

He's the first one to actually offer resistance. Naturally, the Empire will strike back. Your refined pretty boys never even tried.

Listen to yourself. Re-read your comments. Copy and paste them together and then read what you are. Not calling you a nationalist, but if you have any influence, oversight or you lead others, you really do need help.
If you believe what you post, you need an intervention. That hate has made what is contemptible and corrupt in some weird way, a good thing.
There is help out there for you.
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
1/3/19 7:28 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
The result of one press conference from this sadly deranged man:

And that doesn't even start to touch about Mattis, McChrystal, etc.

That doesn't even start to touch him talking about how he knows as much as the generals, or how he would be a good general. That doesn't even start to touch him saying he's extremely popular in Europe and could be elected to any office at all there.

And it wasn't even like yesterday was especially outrageous relative to his normal fare. Just another day in Trumpland.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/3/19 7:40 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Dave Dorsey wrote:
The result of one press conference from this sadly deranged man:

And that doesn't even start to touch about Mattis, McChrystal, etc.

That doesn't even start to touch him talking about how he knows as much as the generals, or how he would be a good general. That doesn't even start to touch him saying he's extremely popular in Europe and could be elected to any office at all there.

And it wasn't even like yesterday was especially outrageous relative to his normal fare. Just another day in Trumpland.

Oh, no media spin there, huh?
1/3/19 7:50 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
p5harri wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
p5harri wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
p5harri wrote:

Not EVEN biblical !!

Listen to yourself. Re-read your comments. Copy and paste them together and then read what you are. Not calling you a nationalist, but if you have any influence, oversight or you lead others, you really do need help.
If you believe what you post, you need an intervention. That hate has made what is contemptible and corrupt in some weird way, a good thing.
There is help out there for you.

The fact that you think this somehow constitutes "hate" shows YOU are the one who needs help. You are the extreme fringe, not me.
1/3/19 7:52 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic