Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

My personality has a tough time with show boating, or nasty

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post My personality has a tough time with show boating, or nasty Cojak
Whether it is preachers, Business leaders or politicians. I cannot tolerate nasty near me. I will try to move or sit as far away from loud boisterous people tending to demand attention, if possible when we visit churches or restaurants. I like a leader or president Teddy I think, who said, "Speak quietly but carry a big stick."

Only once have I left a church because the pastor fit the category, my way or the highway. We all may feel that inside at times, but some people seem to relish in showing it.

That said, I am not anti Trump. I voted for him. but I grow weary of the silly name calling and nasty sayings. I was raised that the rule, 'Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.' It is inbred, and as a rule I have tried to practice it.

I remember people who would change that to 'Do unto others before they do unto you.' and they could actually justify it.

I cannot know the future, but many people, my sons and many friends included, say it is about time someone stood up, and he is doing it.

At present I am just observing, I love this country, I am hoping some positive comes out of the administration other than a good economy, but the jury is still out on that one. I am still glad for the economy.

I am still undecided on the next election time.

PS MY wife says it has been 3 weeks, time to go check the mail, have a good day!
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/4/19 11:57 am

Post Nixon and Kissinger had a saying... Aaron Scott
Do unto others as they do unto you...plus 10%. It was their way of saying that if anyone did America wrong, they would pay. Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
1/4/19 12:25 pm

Post Re: Nixon and Kissinger had a saying... Dave Dorsey
Aaron Scott wrote:
Do unto others as they do unto you...plus 10%. It was their way of saying that if anyone did America wrong, they would pay.

You have heard it said. But I say unto you...
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/4/19 12:27 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic