Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

A tale of two presidents
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Re: Hey Pal....retract that.....NOW!!! krista
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
caseyleejones wrote:
krista wrote:
caseyleejones wrote:
krista wrote:
caseyleejones wrote:
Dave Dorsey wrote:
We'll never see eye to eye on any of this, so we're pretty much arguing for the sake of anyone who might be watching. And that's fine.

You can be a believer and vote for Trump. UncleJD has made pretty good arguments on this forum in favor of supporting Trump despite his loathesome personal character, and I respect those arguments. Others have as well (caseyleejones just today).

But when you not only excuse but glorify that character and those failings, you have stepped off the reservation and are no longer functioning as an ambassador of Christ. That's just all there is to it.

I did it before today.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Yeah Dave, you better retract that or you're gonna pay! No, Mexico will pay! No! The taxpayers will pay! Or those Democrat federal workers will pay! Laughing Laughing

Your girl lost.

Wrong there pal. Voted for Trump. I thought pre-election, " Trump will be ok. Better that a Democrate". ( Hillary ). But later I realized how he is void of any redeemable qualities and that I had voted for a 14 year old.
I've been around a long time. Seen a lot of Presidents, but He has no morals and it completley overwhelmed by being president. Cluelessness + Power + arrogance = A National tragedy.

You're saying the scotus picks were bad?

Absolutely. He had other choices.
Look, I don't like it and you don't like it, but if you think Roe vs Wade will be overturned, you are as confused as Trumps base.

And speaking of embarrassments, hi Krista! We are only one day into 2019 and I nominate your comment above for the most ridiculous answer to a question award for this year.

Couldn’t care less what you think.

At least I think.

So do white Nationalists. If you want to dance, let’s dance. Just remember, you started the ugly stuff.

Oh back to your "white nationalist" lies. Completely pathetic. Whenever you are challenged, you simply lie about the one challenging you. Why don't we have a sit down with your pastor? I'm sure he would be interested to know one of his members thinks nothing of character assassination.

In fact, why don't you present your case right here on this board? I'm sure you have plently of my "white nationalism" endorsements, right? Bring it on, "sister".

Just keep in mind, you went to the character first.
Your White Nationalism is displayed daily with your pathetic support for a President that insults Gold star families and is working overtime to divide our nation. Your zeal for Trump is only outdone by your prejudice and hatred.

Cite one example of white nationalism in either my or Trump's agenda. If you can't, then cease and desist your slander. How would you like it if I started accusing you of being a lesbian for no reason?

And I will gladly meet with you and your pastor. I would not sit down alone with you for fear of being falsely accused of inappropriate behavior. I mean you have already lied about me. Why would you stop at accusations of white nationalism?

Looking back at my posts here I see nothing that attacks your character. I simply questioned your judgement.

Last edited by krista on 1/2/19 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
1/2/19 8:20 pm

Post Re: Hey Pal....retract that.....NOW!!! Resident Skeptic
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
caseyleejones wrote:
krista wrote:
caseyleejones wrote:
krista wrote:
caseyleejones wrote:
Dave Dorsey wrote:
We'll never see eye to eye on any of this, so we're pretty much arguing for the sake of anyone who might be watching. And that's fine.

You can be a believer and vote for Trump. UncleJD has made pretty good arguments on this forum in favor of supporting Trump despite his loathesome personal character, and I respect those arguments. Others have as well (caseyleejones just today).

But when you not only excuse but glorify that character and those failings, you have stepped off the reservation and are no longer functioning as an ambassador of Christ. That's just all there is to it.

I did it before today.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Yeah Dave, you better retract that or you're gonna pay! No, Mexico will pay! No! The taxpayers will pay! Or those Democrat federal workers will pay! Laughing Laughing

Your girl lost.

Wrong there pal. Voted for Trump. I thought pre-election, " Trump will be ok. Better that a Democrate". ( Hillary ). But later I realized how he is void of any redeemable qualities and that I had voted for a 14 year old.
I've been around a long time. Seen a lot of Presidents, but He has no morals and it completley overwhelmed by being president. Cluelessness + Power + arrogance = A National tragedy.

Look, I don't like it and you don't like it, but if you think Roe vs Wade will be overturned, you are as confused as Trumps base.

And speaking of embarrassments, hi Krista! We are only one day into 2019 and I nominate your comment above for the most ridiculous answer to a question award for this year.

At least I think.

So do white Nationalists. If you want to dance, let’s dance. Just remember, you started the ugly stuff.

Oh back to your "white nationalist" lies. Completely pathetic. Whenever you are challenged, you simply lie about the one challenging you. Why don't we have a sit down with your pastor? I'm sure he would be interested to know one of his members thinks nothing of character assassination.

In fact, why don't you present your case right here on this board? I'm sure you have plently of my "white nationalism" endorsements, right? Bring it on, "sister".

Your White Nationalism is displayed daily with your pathetic support for a President that insults Gold star families and is working overtime to divide our nation. Your zeal for Trump is only outdone by your prejudice and hatred.

Cite one example of white nationalism in either my or Trump's agenda. If you can't, then cease and desist your slander. How would you like it if I started accusing you of being a lesbian for no reason?

And I will gladly meet with you and your pastor. I would not sit down alone with you for fear of being falsely accused of inappropriate behavior. I mean you have already lied about me. Why would you stop at accusations of white nationalism?

Looking back at my posts here I see nothing that attacks your character. I simply questioned your judgement.

Oh, my judgement. Look Bud, the truth is you aren’t a white Nationalist. My bad. You’re just a totally obnoxious Trumper.
We are worlds apart in our opinions. You have yours but I have mine. I posted mine and you came after my “ judgement “.
If you don’t like it , I don’t care. Just stay your distance.

"Just stay your distance". Dear Lord the innuendo has already started! To all reading, I have never laid eyes on this woman.
1/2/19 8:27 pm

Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
caseyleejones wrote:
krista wrote:
caseyleejones wrote:
krista wrote:
caseyleejones wrote:
Dave Dorsey wrote:

Your girl lost.

At least I think.

Oh, my judgement. Look Bud, the truth is you aren’t a white Nationalist. My bad. You’re just a totally obnoxious Trumper.
We are worlds apart in our opinions. You have yours but I have mine. I posted mine and you came after my “ judgement “.
If you don’t like it , I don’t care. Just stay your distance.

"Just stay your distance". Dear Lord the innuendo has already started! To all reading, I have never laid eyes on this woman.

Delete

Last edited by krista on 1/2/19 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
1/2/19 8:40 pm

[quote="krista"]
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
caseyleejones wrote:
krista wrote:
caseyleejones wrote:
krista wrote:
caseyleejones wrote:
Dave Dorsey wrote:

Your girl lost.

delete
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
1/2/19 8:44 pm

Post People begin name calling when they begin losing an argument... caseyleejones
Invoking white nationalists fits the bill. This is the leftists playbook....begin name calling.

That aside, I do agree with Krista in that I do not think Roe will be overturned.

I have been quite surprised at how many christian women will say they are personally opposed to abortion but feel that it is up to the woman to choose. They call themselves pro-life while wanting abortion legal in some instances.
Acts-perienced Poster
1/2/19 9:15 pm

Post Re: People begin name calling when they begin losing an argument... krista
caseyleejones wrote:
Invoking white nationalists fits the bill. This is the leftists playbook....begin name calling.

That aside, I do agree with Krista in that I do not think Roe will be overturned.

I have been quite surprised at how many christian women will say they are personally opposed to abortion but feel that it is up to the woman to choose. They call themselves pro-life while wanting abortion legal in some instances.

If you look at the threads you will see Resident started pressing the buttons by attacking my character. I made an opinion about his boy Trump and he attacked. So be fair when you talk about name calling.
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
1/2/19 11:37 pm

Post Re: People begin name calling when they begin losing an argument... Resident Skeptic
krista wrote:
caseyleejones wrote:

If you look at the threads you will see Resident started pressing the buttons by attacking my character. I made an opinion about his boy Trump and he attacked. So be fair when you talk about name calling.

Your judgment was questioned, not your character. However, falsely accusing me of white nationalism does indicate you have character issues.
1/3/19 6:03 am

Post I posted this in the Mattis thread, i think it might work here too. Dunamis007
General Mattis retirement plan for insurgents and troublemakers.
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.’

According to the same report, Mattis advised his Marines in Iraq to stay vigilant. In that vein, he also once said, “There is only one ‘retirement plan’ for terrorists.”
1/3/19 9:27 am

Post Re: People begin name calling when they begin losing an argument... krista
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
caseyleejones wrote:

Your judgment was questioned, not your character. However, falsely accusing me of white nationalism does indicate you have character issues.

Call it what you may, but you attacked first. I will not sit back when I post and then disrespected like you do. Just let it go.
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
1/3/19 10:08 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic